ringsize
13 years ago
Joe not Jon my bad...
Anywho stinger sent a batch of nh's
Omar Ortez maddie
Ryj boxpress?
DPG la reloba mexico
La Aurora 107
Ladc mi amor res.
H Upmann 1987
Nice smack down thank you much.
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
Wow, Ringsize is getting smacked around good. That side don't play. Feel sorry if they ever double up on someone on a Wednesday!
chswrst726
13 years ago
Illni & Bur, thanks guys. Not super worried about the tracking numbers, because as Bur said...once it hits NY, it's meaningless and we're at the mercy of the APO system.

I ordered a new Nording Pipe from one of the sister sites, and it was almost exactly 5 days from the time i clicked "confirm" to the time it was in the maimlroom. I had my wife send me something from washington state, and it took right at 7, maybe 8 days. On the other hand, I've seen stuff take 2-3 weeks from the time the package is shipped. It's all luck and timing.


Anyway, I look forward to the packages. Thanks again!
ringsize
13 years ago

Wow, Ringsize is getting smacked around good. That side don't play. Feel sorry if they ever double up on someone on a Wednesday!

Bur wrote:


A beating will happen I am sure. Hope you are the lucky dog.
billyboy03
13 years ago
ringsize pkg, went out wed 12th am. 9505 5105 0731 3163 3870 37. sorry about delay. I had pkg. in my truck and one of my kids put it in the back seat and I found it late last week, they are not the ones I sent to you, I have smoked them up ,and they were good not dried out, hope you enjoy bro.
chswrst726
13 years ago
Got a DC via PM from Mikey.

ringsize
13 years ago
Ol billyboy sure knows now to bomb, and is getting better at it
Sencillo platinum nh been wanting to try
La reloba Sumatra nh
La reloba Mexico got two now nh yet
Camacho 08/22 nh
Largo de pepin nh but love pepin stuff
And a Taranto virtuoso nh
Thanks a bunch ya packers freak I sure do like getting bombs from a fine bolt like you.
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago
I'm IN! Made some room in my humi now!
billyboy03
13 years ago

Ol billyboy sure knows now to bomb, and is getting better at it
Sencillo platinum nh been wanting to try
La reloba Sumatra nh
La reloba Mexico got two now nh yet
Camacho 08/22 nh
Largo de pepin nh but love pepin stuff
And a Taranto virtuoso nh
Thanks a bunch ya packers freak I sure do like getting bombs from a fine bolt like you.

ringsize wrote:




enjoy bro.
billyboy03
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago

Illni & Bur, thanks guys. Not super worried about the tracking numbers, because as Bur said...once it hits NY, it's meaningless and we're at the mercy of the APO system.

I ordered a new Nording Pipe from one of the sister sites, and it was almost exactly 5 days from the time i clicked "confirm" to the time it was in the maimlroom. I had my wife send me something from washington state, and it took right at 7, maybe 8 days. On the other hand, I've seen stuff take 2-3 weeks from the time the package is shipped. It's all luck and timing.


Anyway, I look forward to the packages. Thanks again!

chswrst726 wrote:




#-o I thought you said no pipe baccy? You got a new pipe, and I didn't throw any in the care package/bomblet.

NICE MOOCH!

CHSWRST has a new pipe and needs a different kind of baccy to break it in without "ghosting it"! BOMB CHSWRST!
csgamecock
13 years ago
Tried to send mine today Joe but had issues with the lady at the PO concerning the customs form.
I'll try to get it sent early in the week
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
"Beef Jerky"
"Old Magazines"
"Powerbars"
"Drink mix"

Every time.

CBID puts "Manufacturer's Samples" or "Catalog" on their forms for the shipments I got (HI TRISH!)
chswrst726
13 years ago
Post office people don't know their own rules. there is NOTHING pertaining to non-cubans in their rulebook. Cigarettes and dip, yes. Cigars? Nope! But they don't know, so they assume it's against the rules. But yeah....every box with cigars I've received said something bogus. One time, I got a LFR with nothing written on the customs form except "Toothpaste." The PO must think i've got some nasty ass teeth.
ringsize
13 years ago
Bobby has blown a big azz hole at the end of my drive. This is going to take at least 20 yard of dirt to fix. Say tiger can I get some lawn from you please, I heard you was not using it anyhow...
Two 5 Vegas cask strength box press nh
Two four kicks coronas nh
Nat Sherman nh
Olivia torp Connie yum
And a cao OSA you guessed it nh
Thanks a bunch now to go fix that big hole...
ringsize
13 years ago
Dang men I can't wait to get back "in" so I can pay back in spades. Great job by all...
illinichaser
13 years ago
I was supposed to have a customs form? Lady at post office didn't say nothing about that:-k





IF the box from me doesn't show up Joe, let me know. .



Jeremy
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

A PRIZE, from me, to whomever of you mother truckers, as Joe so affectionately calls you, that crushes him the hardest!

I mean cigars, swag, jerky, snacks, he doesnt get hot breakfast so breakfast bars, i think he has a k-cup coffee maker, etc. The bigger the better. Plan your bombs. Prize awarded after all bombs have landed.

grrrrr609 wrote:



Too bad I'm not in his bracket! Guess I'll just have to bomb Grrrr instead!

[ram27bat]
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
I might win with swag cause my DRs ain't got a chance smoke-wise. Well, there is this one cigar....

But I'd always encourage bombing GRRRRR.
chswrst726
13 years ago
Alright, so the 2nd and 3rd hits have landed. I am pretty happy.


From Bur:

The Cigars:

5x RyJ White Mini's (are these cc RyJ or otherwise?)
Liga IV
Gurkha Centurion
Gurkha Park Avenue
Black Pearl
5V 'AAA'
5V Limitada '10 (lookin forward to this one the most)

And what I can only assume is his 'home-infusion' project:
Gerant's GoldenSiesta with a bunch of pipe tobacco in the ziploc. The baccy smells fantastic...and I'll probably load it up into one of my kaywoodies tonight. :P


The Swag:
2 bags (just under half pound each) of Beef Jerky. 1 Teryaki, 1 Peppered. Teryaki is almost gone and I opened the box 10min ago.
2 8ct boxes of Rice Krispie Treats.
1 bottle of Tamazula Extra Hot hot sauce.
1 bottle of Tapatio hot sauce
1 bag of a dried fruit & nut mix
1 bag of a chex mix type of snack, i believe it's of the hot variety.
1 bottle of MiO drink mix
1 10ct box of individual drink mix powder
Asst Magazines (CigarPress, Guitar World, The Horse, and a Guitar Center catalog)


I'd like to know where to lodge a formal complaint on breaking of the Noob Lottery rules. The rules stated 5 cigars, and he broke them.








From Illinichaser:

Guillermo Leon (nh)
AB American Classic Blend (nh)
LADC (love it)
Tat La Casita Criolla (have bought and given away...nh)
858 Natural (freaking love)
LHC Core (same as the LCC, have bought and gifted, never smoked)


This is an amazing selection for my tastes. I've greatly enjoyed every AB and Tat that I've had, and there's 2 NH's from those blenders here. In addition, there's 2 cigars here that I love anyway, plus 2 others that I'm excited to try.




So basically....pretty good day! Thanks, gentlemen. I very much appreciate it!
Users browsing this topic