Rut-Ro!
13 years ago

Thank You for all your help guys. If anyone is interested in the SS & BS let me know.

Taps86 wrote:




which BS do you have natural or maduro?
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

which BS do you have natural or maduro?

Rut-Ro! wrote:



Maddie
Rut-Ro!
13 years ago

Maddie

Taps86 wrote:



OK! PM returned..
Roaster Dude
13 years ago
Typical over humidification
B&M tend to hose everything down
I think they do it out of fear that all the walk in traffic will dry their smoks out.


I love Hemis - Never found or tried a WOAM - found one in a B&M while on vaca in FL yesterday, picked up a natural & a maddie. Couldn't stand it, so I lit the maddie in the shop...Shoulda let it rest - sometimes I have no patience. Almost passed out hyperventilating from re-lighting it 37 times, finally dropped it in the tray at 1/2 way. I think I liked it, not sure. I'm getting another to replace it before we leave and its going in the coolerdor for a while.

I am NEVER lighting another cigar off the shelf...

Bitter Klinger wrote:


crgcpro
13 years ago

Typical over humidification
B&M tend to hose everything down
I think they do it out of fear that all the walk in traffic will dry their smoks out.



Roaster Dude wrote:



Yep I've never had to relight a WOAM. Because of the shape, I've had to touch them up a lot in the beginning because they are hard to get started just right but they usually burn perfectly after the one touchup.
crgcpro
13 years ago
Box of WOAM's up for sale at OLH for $160. WOAN's for $155. (Hafner)

If any of you are looking for a good deal on a box of these.
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Box of WOAM's up for sale at OLH for $160. WOAN's for $155. (Hafner)

If any of you are looking for a good deal on a box of these.

crgcpro wrote:




I gotta get rid of these Short Story's and Best Seller 1st. The wife can hold over on the 5 I got her for now.
frankj1
13 years ago

I gotta get rid of these Short Story's and Best Seller 1st. The wife can hold over on the 5 I got her for now.

Taps86 wrote:


Doubt I have any trade value you'd want but I like the ss maddies. PM me and we'll figure out how to get rid of some of them if you still need to.
Palama
3 years ago

Doubt I have any trade value you'd want but I like the ss maddies. PM me and we'll figure out how to get rid of some of them if you still need to.

frankj1 wrote:



Hey Frankie, didja do the trade with Aidan / Aiden? 🤔
frankj1
3 years ago

Hey Frankie, didja do the trade with Aidan / Aiden? 🤔

Palama wrote:


he and I sent so much chit back and forth back then I simply don't remember.
I know he left a trail of blood here but I miss the kid.
Users browsing this topic