Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

So Blake is disqualified for sending pickled pig lips?

12 WINS!
12 WINS!
12 WINS!

w:d/

They are pretty gross looking, maybe I'll post a close-up pic.

Bur wrote:




That happens you might get pickled feces..
paulkeck
13 years ago
well mine hit its destination!!!
mikeylikesit
13 years ago

well mine hit its destination!!!

paulkeck wrote:




Taps' bunghole???
mikey1597
13 years ago
Youse '12 &'13 are a strange bunch.
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Taps' bunghole???

mikeylikesit wrote:




He wishes.

Put it this way you don't need to blind fold his ass if you ever play pin the tail on the donkey.
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Youse '12 &'13 are a strange bunch.

mikey1597 wrote:




:-" :-" :-"
mikeylikesit
13 years ago
I think this speech I sent to the 13ers prior to the battle helped...

"Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all the time thing. You don't win once in a while; you don't do things right once in a while; you do them right all the time. Winning is a habit.


Unfortunately, so is losing.

"There is no room for second place. There is only one place in my game, and that's first place. I have finished second twice in my time at Green Bay, and I don't ever want to finish second again. There is a second place bowl game, but it is a game for losers played by losers. It is and always has been an American zeal to be first in anything we do, and to win, and to win, and to win.

"Every time a football player goes to play his trade he's got to play from the ground up - from the soles of his feet right up to his head. Every inch of him has to play. Some guys play with their heads. That's O.K. You've got to be smart to be number one in any business. But more importantly, you've got to play with your heart, with every fiber of your body. If you're lucky enough to find a guy with a lot of head and a lot of heart, he's never going to come off the field second.

"Running a football team is no different than running any other kind of organization - an army, a political party or a business. The principles are the same. The object is to win - to beat the other guy. Maybe that sounds hard or cruel. I don't think it is.

"It is a reality of life that men are competitive and the most competitive games draw the most competitive men. That's why they are there - to compete. To know the rules and objectives when they get in the game. The object is to win fairly, squarely, by the rules - but to win.

"And in truth, I've never known a man worth his salt who in the long run, deep down in his heart, didn't appreciate the grind, the discipline. There is something in good men that really yearns for discipline and the harsh reality of head to head combat.

"I don't say these things because I believe in the 'brute' nature of man or that men must be brutalized to be combative. I believe in God, and I believe in human decency. But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear - is that moment when he has to work his heart out in a good cause and he's exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."

-Vince Lombardi

🇨🇮
Chuck N
13 years ago
I thought the pep talk was more like John Belushi's pep talk in "Animal House", but I really wasnt paying too close attention.
paulkeck
13 years ago

He wishes.

Put it this way you don't need to blind fold his ass if you ever play pin the tail on the donkey.

Taps86 wrote:


and taps is the donkey!!!![whip]
DCLover
13 years ago

Did you edit this before the 2nd box arrived?

mikeylikesit wrote:


I don't know. I'll check it again.
engletl
13 years ago
LetsRock vs paulkeck It is now a tie
shaun341 vs mikeylikesit
Bur vs blakedeshotel pickled pigs lips lost this one
Tim Fusco vs diecastaway
SMGBobbyScott vs Oscar
youngra vs Palama
nitro6526 vs tbozz
Bentakemoto vs wapper2011 haven't seen what bentakemoto received
Russ622 vs mine12345 not sure what Russ received but doubt he will lose
carls7069 vs robertsccr5
jpellegrin vs Chuck N
crgcpro vs taps86
illinichaser vs Jefferson another tie
jnichols vs K. Martin
Philly Jack vs tegulator
shadowcam vs Dogmanshawn

so as I have it right now (decisions are not final until the last package lands)

2012 - 5
2013 - 9

2 left to judge... unless I have a last minute change of heart after relooking at each round, 2012 is looking pretty slim for a win 🤔
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Well 13s on that we won this SH1T
illinichaser
13 years ago

Well 13s on that we won this SH1T

Taps86 wrote:




Guess it just depends on how you look at things. . .

🍺 🍺 🍺


One could say we convinced you to really up your games and bomb the chit out of us. . .

:-" :-"
paulkeck
13 years ago
Man I call recount lmao!!!!!!! Spongebob should have won it for me!!!!!
Plus I paid your azz off!!!!!
engletl
13 years ago

Man I call recount lmao!!!!!!! Spongebob should have won it for me!!!!!

paulkeck wrote:


If the were pajama pants then yes...
engletl
13 years ago
I have yet to consult my Handy Dandy Notebook...so go back to bugging Squidward and flippin crabby patties
paulkeck
13 years ago

I have yet to consult my Handy Dandy Notebook...so go back to bugging Squidward and flippin crabby patties

engletl wrote:


If I flip your crabby paddy can I win wink wink!!
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
Paul






**** in a box!!! Eh
K. Martin
13 years ago
Paul sent a Cowboy Hat...... that should help tip the vote his way fo' sure!

🍺

🇨🇮
paulkeck
13 years ago

Paul sent a Cowboy Hat...... that should help tip the vote his way fo' sure!

🍺

🇨🇮

K. Martin wrote:


I just want him to take a pic in it!!
Users browsing this topic