K. Martin
13 years ago
And Sponge Bob underoos
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago
This **** is bias.
diecastaway
13 years ago
Look at the twelves trying to play it off like they conned use into sending better than they did to try and get bombed. Really, if that was the case then it would of been a blow out. Either way I had a good time, met great people and will admit my defeat on this one but I like to think I held my own for being such a noob and it being my first bomb. Hats off to my fellow 13s
engletl
13 years ago

This **** is bias.

Taps86 wrote:


Yes it is...cuz everyone knows that the classes of 2000 through 2005 are the BEST!!!
mikey1597
13 years ago
csiegels
13 years ago


so as I have it right now (decisions are not final until the last package lands)

2012 - 5
2013 - 9

2 left to judge... unless I have a last minute change of heart after relooking at each round, 2012 is looking pretty slim for a win 🤔

engletl wrote:



My scoresheet has this one a little differently (and closer).
I won't divulge until all bombs have landed and I have a final tally.

BTW ... you 12s and 13s have fired some crazy azz shots. =d> 🌫
engletl
13 years ago

My scoresheet has this one a little differently (and closer).
I won't divulge until all bombs have landed and I have a final tally.

BTW ... you 12s and 13s have fired some crazy azz shots. =d> 🌫

csiegels wrote:



LOL...we shall see where this "bought" judge ends up :-"
Chuck N
13 years ago

My scoresheet has this one a little differently (and closer).
I won't divulge until all bombs have landed and I have a final tally.

BTW ... you 12s and 13s have fired some crazy azz shots. =d> 🌫

csiegels wrote:




Really? Because my score sheet has the margin wider.
Please judge the hit and not the person behind the hit.
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Yes it is...cuz everyone knows that the classes of 2000 through 2005 are the BEST!!!

engletl wrote:




Oh Really!!!

Lets go with a 00-05s then vs 13s. Beings the 12s are a JOKE!
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Really? Because my score sheet has the margin wider.
Please judge the hit and not the person behind the hit.

Chuck N wrote:




They got served and they KNOW it.
mikeylikesit
13 years ago
Soooooooo it looks like everything has hit. What do we have 🌫 judges??? We are all winners here but which noob class took the victory and gave a world class beatdown?? 🐴

🇨🇮



shadowcam
13 years ago

LetsRock vs paulkeck It is now a tie
shaun341 vs mikeylikesit
Bur vs blakedeshotel pickled pigs lips lost this one
Tim Fusco vs diecastaway
SMGBobbyScott vs Oscar
youngra vs Palama
nitro6526 vs tbozz
Bentakemoto vs wapper2011 haven't seen what bentakemoto received
Russ622 vs mine12345 not sure what Russ received but doubt he will lose
carls7069 vs robertsccr5
jpellegrin vs Chuck N
crgcpro vs taps86
illinichaser vs Jefferson another tie
jnichols vs K. Martin
Philly Jack vs tegulator
shadowcam vs Dogmanshawn

so as I have it right now (decisions are not final until the last package lands)

2012 - 5
2013 - 9

2 left to judge... unless I have a last minute change of heart after relooking at each round, 2012 is looking pretty slim for a win 🤔

engletl wrote:




I let my '12 brothers down...Sorry fellas. I should have sent bundled smokes and fake CCs. Then I would have had this in the bag. Live and learn.
Russ622
13 years ago

Soooooooo it looks like everything has hit. What do we have 🌫 judges??? We are all winners here but which noob class took the victory and gave a world class beatdown?? 🐴

🇨🇮



mikeylikesit wrote:


Not yet. I am still waiting for mine1234's to land. Tracking says it should be delivered to me today.
carls7069
13 years ago
Shoot this was fun my friends! Got smacked and did a little chit talking and recieved some wonderful gifts!
I call that a win-win!
So suck it if you don't like it![ram27bat]
LetsRock
13 years ago

Shoot this was fun my friends! Got smacked and did a little chit talking and recieved some wonderful gifts!
I call that a win-win!
So suck it if you don't like it![ram27bat]

carls7069 wrote:



And that was the plan....I hope everyone feels this way.
Taps86
  • Taps86
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
13 years ago

Shoot this was fun my friends! Got smacked and did a little chit talking and recieved some wonderful gifts!
I call that a win-win!
So suck it if you don't like it![ram27bat]

carls7069 wrote:


🌫 🌫 🌫

I want a CARL BOMB!
shadowcam
13 years ago

Shoot this was fun my friends! Got smacked and did a little chit talking and recieved some wonderful gifts!
I call that a win-win!
So suck it if you don't like it![ram27bat]

carls7069 wrote:



Don't get me wrong. I could care less what was in the package. It was fun to trade. Just sad I lost on one of the scorecards.
paulkeck
13 years ago
i had fun whippen up on that ole bastid!!! now for the pic with the cowboy hat!!!!!
Mine1234
13 years ago
Yeah, I had a blast even though my package has yet to be delivered! I know Russ622 will enjoy it. However, I didn't send a frackin' COOLER!!!! Gad zooks, man!
DCLover
13 years ago

Just sad I lost on one of the scorecards.

shadowcam wrote:


Don't get down on yourself. Being a fog judge, he could have forgotten his choice between deciding & typing it in.
Users browsing this topic