Taps86
13 years ago
Thought I was the only one. Would have liked to send everything out this afternoon!!!!
LetsRock
13 years ago

Nope. Haven't heard a thing from him.

stinger88 wrote:




Looks like a nice donation to the troops?????
SMGBobbyScott
13 years ago

Looks like a nice donation to the troops?????

LetsRock wrote:



Give him some time before you throw him under the bus!

[-x
Pobiak
13 years ago
My apologies for not getting the PM's out right away. I guess I never thought I would actually win!

I think I got everyone. If I still missed you just let me know.

🇨🇮
Advojp
13 years ago
Out to OpFTH per CSG's request --- 9405 5036 9930 0483 0393 36
chswrst726
13 years ago
2 hits from the May Lottery came in today (Even though the Jul list has already been published...blame the MPS)


From Zach (Zmarkadonis)

Just a simple 5'er from this guy. Thanks for following the rules...

Los Blancos Cigarros "NINE"
MOW Torp
MOW Church
2x Diesel Unlimited
2x LHC Oscuro Fuerte
RP The Edge
Torano Fortress
Jamie Garcia Reserva Especial (Had most of the MF stuff, never had any of Jamie's)
2x AB MAXX (I've given every one of these I've ever had to a buddy of mine who is an AB whore....but he's gone for a week or two, so I might actually get to try one now!)
AVO Uvezian
Gran Habano 3 SLS
5V High Primings
Graycliff Avelino 80th
2x 1844 (Have a box of Salomons back home...but none out here. Whee!)
VS Triple Corojo
The Griffins (?)
Pirate's Gold
Garcia Vega

AAAAAND, the C O C K.


Pretty rediculous. Thanks, Zach.





And from Chris (CSGamecock)

A selection of Acids, which is great because I get a request almost every night for infused cigars (of which I have none).
Atom Maduro
Cold Tea Infusion
3x Toast


Ramon Bueso Genesis
Tat Anarchy Apocolypse (I think....black on red band?)
JDN Fuerte Serie B
Tat Havana VI (my favorite tat...in a big ol' vitola)
Diesel (UHC, i'm pretty sure. Have a box of these at home as well, but we've smoked the last of what I brought out here already)



And...

a freaking '08 Don Carlito God of Fire.


So much for this being the 'Noob Lottery.' This guy broke my face in half.






Thank you guys so much. You both went way above and beyond.
csgamecock
13 years ago
Glad they finally got there.... Enjoy brother
Thanks for your service , pretty much everyone appreciates what you do but not everyone actually knows how bad it sucks over there
The smallest things from home mean the most! Get home safe bro!

That Tat is the Apocalypse, the Anarchy is black band with red A
chswrst726
13 years ago
Thanks for the clarification. I knew one was one way, and the other was the inverse...just didn't know which was which.

I plan on enjoying the GOF on my birthday this month. Gonna be a good day.
Zmarkadonis
13 years ago
NJ Navy Chief
13 years ago
In the air - sorry I am such a slacker

9505510862203186478000
whtwtrman79
13 years ago
One headed to pobiak 9405 5036 9930 0486 0297 78
Pobiak
13 years ago
First package landed and it is from Stinger88. A very nice fiver!

Don Pepin Tabacos Baez Serie SF Robusto- nh
Graycliff Cristal Robusto - nh
CAO Black Robusto - nh
Cain Daytona Corono
Signature Collection 2005 Maduro - nh

I look forward to trying these out. Thank you!

Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
13 years ago
My "loses" go out to OPFTH tomorrow-well played Chris!

May have to bomb you with a fine selection of Bur Dog Rockets/Yard Gars anyway. Still got a pretty good selection but got sniped out of some Mark Twains!
chswrst726
13 years ago
Package from NJ Navy Chief landed today (From May lottery).


La Herencia Cubana
La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte
Man o War Ruination
Black Crown
Torano Exodus 1965 Double Perfecto (in a silver band)
Torano Exodus 1965 Robby (in a gold/black band)


Haven't had Torano in a while, so I look forward to burning them. The rest (other than the Black Crown that I've never had) are always staple smokes in my humi. Great selection. Thank you!
Users browsing this topic