Mattie B
12 years ago
I may have a conflict this year. Ocho has a Tournament in Pensacola FL.


Maybe they will reschedule.
05busa
12 years ago
Is ur stolen rub gonna be there?
Mattie B
12 years ago
Blu is in charge of the menu.
05busa
12 years ago
Thats great.......at least we know no stolen seasoning is going on
engletl
12 years ago
Is it time yet???
fishinguitarman
12 years ago
Propadope61
12 years ago
finally able to log in to the forums .After over a month of only able to log on to the bid side, I can reply here.
Will be starting my hike in about 50 days.
Be fair warned that Erv lost a bet to me on the Ohio/MSU game and might be showing up in a thong.
I will be selling eye bleach at the herf
mikey1597
12 years ago

finally able to log in to the forums .After over a month of only able to log on to the bid side, I can reply here.
Will be starting my hike in about 50 days.
Be fair warned that Erv lost a bet to me on the Ohio/MSU game and might be showing up in a thong.
I will be selling eye bleach at the herf

Propadope61 wrote:




Compared to what you did in front of Tuck and me a thong will be welcome.
wheelrite
12 years ago

Compared to what you did in front of Tuck and me a thong will be welcome.

mikey1597 wrote:



did he rub one out ?

oh my,,,,
fishinguitarman
12 years ago
You'd wanna watch too, wouldn't cha!😨
engletl
12 years ago
is it time yet?
z6joker9
12 years ago
I got a new herfador just for the event.
mikey1597
12 years ago

I got a new herfador just for the event.

z6joker9 wrote:




Why didn't you say something last year? I had an extra one, or two.
z6joker9
12 years ago
I knew better mikey. Plus I had my 40 count there... this time I'm bringing a 150 count.
mikey1597
12 years ago
sd72
12 years ago
I cant wait to root around in it. 150 eh?
z6joker9
12 years ago
Someone on another board bombed me with it, only chance I see to break it in. I figure I'll pack it with some "it's a girl" cigars to hand out.
Propadope61
12 years ago
^^^^^
Here **** **** ****
Mattie B
12 years ago
Well guys I got the word today. I will not be able to make the Herf this year.

Ocho will be playing a Tournament in Decatur AL that weekend.


If someone is willing, FGM will need a little bit of help. I typically haul trash off every morning to the dumbsters up the road. If anyone plans to fish, there will be a need to a guide and transporter.


RAY,
Let me know if you would like to pull my trailer with the 4 wheelers. I have a 14' that will hold 2 large bikes.

I really hate to miss hanging out with everyone, but mostly I will miss Blu's cooking. Maybe I can talk Mrs. Mattie into making a Bread Pudding again and send it with FGM.
Mandoman
12 years ago

Maybe I can talk Mrs. Mattie into making a Bread Pudding again and send it with FGM.

Mattie B wrote:




Send her by anyway. Always room for a pretty lady on my lap!!!
Users browsing this topic