dharbolt
12 years ago

foiled again.


How come no one sends me surprise bombs. . .













illinichaser wrote:





Just Sayin...
illinichaser
12 years ago
This was dead and forgotten about. Just as it should be. Noob should learn to leave well enough alone. . .
dharbolt
12 years ago

This was dead and forgotten about. Just as it should be. Noob should learn to leave well enough alone. . .

illinichaser wrote:




I am a noob I couldn't possibly know what you are talking about.

🍺
illinichaser
12 years ago

You don't owe me. And no one wants my addy.

illinichaser wrote:




See I told you this would be an epic FAIL. . . [frypan] [frypan] [frypan]
bdrizzle
12 years ago
Is this still going. I wanna join in the beating.
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
you can always bomb illini, any time of year... pm me for his addy...
illinichaser
12 years ago
Y'all can stoo. Nobody us bombing me. Others deserve it more.
illinichaser
12 years ago

See I told you this would be an epic FAIL. . . [frypan] [frypan] [frypan]

illinichaser wrote:



Not to rub it in or nuttin, but . . . 🤦 🤦
Users browsing this topic