knokmdwn
12 years ago
Oh, and cooper............you're still a diickhead.


Your welcome. 🍺
ZRX1200
12 years ago
We were at Hogs and Heifers drinking bourbon and getting our (mine) smart phone broken by Jody while lusting for the tall dumb one.
Whistlebritches
12 years ago

LMAO!! Just poking you a good one bro. No worries. I think you were on Fremont Street. I wished I would have recorded our phone conversation of you trying to give me directions!!!

knokmdwn wrote:




I can only imagine the directions I was giving.Hell like I said I couldn't remember where we were.


Ron
Whistlebritches
12 years ago

We were at Hogs and Heifers drinking bourbon and getting our (mine) smart phone broken by Jody while lusting for the tall dumb one.

ZRX1200 wrote:




I only looked at the tall one once.I spent the rest of the time there ignoring that gorgeous brunette and thinking to myself...."I wonder where my wife and sister in law are,I do so wish they would find us."Yes I was out on the town acting as if I were an altar boy in front of a camera.I being happily married to a most loving wife that would surely chop my balls off if she thought otherwise is the very reason you,Jamie,need to read this story,memorize this story and repeat this story if ever interrogated.


Ron
knokmdwn
12 years ago
Palama
12 years ago
In Vegas the Man Code must always be honored...no matter how stoopid your friends may act. 🐴
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Ron was a gentelman on his best behavior......I uh tried.
moonman
12 years ago
You could try bartering with some of your tasty possum treats. Just a thought!#-o
Users browsing this topic