bloody spaniard
12 years ago
"John Dos Passos"? Sounds like a giddy dance instructor.

Heracles, I like your spunkiness & willingness to mix it up but I can honestly say that up until recently (end of 2013), prices had gone up slightly for my faves only to come down to "normal" range again. Keep your chins up & eyes squinting for further price fluctuations.
Heracles
12 years ago

Bloody Spaniard.Would you expect anything differently from the son of Zeus?What are you smoking? I've found my cigar consumption drastically reduced over the past year,especially this past summer due the increase in prices.Doesn't anyone else see a synchronicity in the final bids?
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Wheelchair???


Are you related to CROS or Tuckersdad?????


Btw......they send me cigars for free. I text all the female employees in customer service tasteful nude pics of myself. Well.......ok......SvenR too.
triodes
12 years ago

Hope you get better... unless you're making this up to get attention

bloody spaniard wrote:



I'm quite sincere.

Smoked cigars and paired single malts with them for a number of years.

Overdid it and got a sore throat that wouldn't go away. Took a small penlight and looked at the back of my throat in a mirror. Reminded me of hamburger. So, I went to the GP who took one look and referred me to a throat cancer specialist.

Turns out I did not have throat cancer. But, it was one hell of a scare.

The throat cancer specialist said no problem to smoke one cigar a week.

I haven't been holding it down to that. However, I do take steps to "condition" my throat and tongue.

I'm 67. There is no known cancer in my blood lines, and I'm hoping that if I keep my throat and tongue in good shape I'll be ok smoking every other day.

Ever take a look at your throat and tongue with a small led penlight? Then look at a non-smokers mouth?

We are literally playing with fire.
Users browsing this topic