05busa
12 years ago
Plus, sending him the $$$ saves on shipping costs
reckless
12 years ago

Most are usually ok. I wouldnt say give money to a noob but someone thats trust worthy will be fine. Thats why people gave him the money, maybe he will understand

05busa wrote:


He wasnt talking about CB :-"
05busa
12 years ago
U got jokes i see
GhostTown
12 years ago

Most are usually ok. I wouldnt say give money to a noob but someone thats trust worthy will be fine. Thats why people gave him the money, maybe he will understand

05busa wrote:




So what if you gave the money to a regular poster that seems to be well respected and nothing has come of it for many, many weeks? Check that was sent cashed a few days after being dropped in the mail...

Then what?
crgcpro
12 years ago

So what if you gave the money to a regular poster that seems to be well respected and nothing has come of it for many, many weeks? Check that was sent cashed a few days after being dropped in the mail...

Then what?

GhostTown wrote:



I would send him a PM to see what was going on and give him a couple of days to reply. If he didn't reply or have a reasonable explanation, I would be tempted to post it on the forum.

Pro
05busa
12 years ago
Yes, i would be pissed also. Tell him if he doesnt send ur money back or send the discribed beer or u will out him on the site for being a deadbeat
GhostTown
12 years ago
So then, 5 to 6 weeks is ample time?
05busa
12 years ago
Not normally but i heard pigeons are carrying it
dharbolt
12 years ago
I would say that is enough time depending on the level of communication
05busa
12 years ago
U jerkoff 😉
reckless
12 years ago

Not normally but i heard pigeons are carrying it

05busa wrote:


=d>
05busa
12 years ago
We will see if da pigeons get lost
dharbolt
12 years ago
05busa
12 years ago
Here pigeon pigeon
GhostTown
12 years ago

Here pigeon pigeon

05busa wrote:




Fugger crashed I think.
05busa
12 years ago
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
European pigeon or African?


CB no drama. Good idea that needed a different venue (here) that is all. Please continue with the good idea by all means, and I think Busa was hust messing with you and poking the hornets nest so to speak.
05busa
12 years ago
I like poking hornets nest while im covered in honey
dharbolt
12 years ago
I like poking hornets with my honey
05busa
12 years ago
I like hornets poking my honey
Users browsing this topic