knokmdwn
12 years ago
Havasu City is about 50 miles from me.
Propadope61
12 years ago
I go into Parker to get my meds.
Usually there is a car show around that area that I will show in.
March 15th to the end of the month.
tonygraz
12 years ago

... might even get to see Andy William's in Branson... 👍

DrafterX wrote:



I hope not since he died in 2012.


Mattie B
12 years ago
Prop we will be in Decatur AL from Friday until Sunday

I think that's about 4.5 hours NE of Jackson. So unfortunately I won't be very close to the herf.

However, if you are staying in The Sip a day or so after the herf, we can catch up. I know the family would love to see you again.
Propadope61
12 years ago
Sorry Mattie, I have baseball games to ump on the following Tuesday. I was lucky that the herf was during the spring break and didn't have to give up any games. Thats one of the reasons I go to Arizona for spring training.
knokmdwn
12 years ago

I go into Parker to get my meds.
Usually there is a car show around that area that I will show in.
March 15th to the end of the month.

Propadope61 wrote:




I will have to see if I can get down there during that time. As it gets closer, I should know. If you go to Parker, you will drive within 150 yards of my house. I really need to get down there anyway to do a few things plus I need to register my trailer at the DMV in Parker. I will stay in touch.
Propadope61
12 years ago
I am south of Parker closest to Vicksburg Jct.
I will ride into Parker to herf with you anytime.
I will get you my contact # just before I leave Mich.
knokmdwn
12 years ago

I am south of Parker closest to Vicksburg Jct.
I will ride into Parker to herf with you anytime.
I will get you my contact # just before I leave Mich.

Propadope61 wrote:




Excellent!!! Would love to burn a couple with you. But no thongs..........ok? I am still scared from that Sip herf pic!
Propadope61
12 years ago
To hot for thongs in Az.
I promise
12 years ago
I'll be back in Tuba City in April if you are still in Az. Otherwise will have to catch you at the next MMM Herf.

Herfon!

c3s
Propadope61
12 years ago
Have baseball games on April 3rd back in Mich.
Users browsing this topic