m j toal
12 years ago

Sweet rice flour and coconut milk rolled into bass and boiled. Drain and roll in toasted sesame seeds and shredded coconut and sugar.

ZRX1200 wrote:



Pilatoa sounds interesting.

Would you consider it a breakfast food?
stinger88
12 years ago
Pop Tart without frosting....huh, are you crazy. If it doesn't have frosting, it doesn't get eaten. Aren't those called "Toasties" or something like that. Yes, I guess I am an elitist.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Cello off?




Mike it's a Phillapino dessert so if you eat a pop tart for breakfast then sure!
Sue Nahmeed
12 years ago
PHUKKIN GREAT! The price of Pilatao just went up .17 cents since yesterday & Stop & Shop is all out of cinnamon pop tarts with frosting. FML!
euodias
12 years ago
unfrosted pop tarts are for those delusional sobs who order diet cokes with their double extra supersized meals because they think they are dieting. If you are going to eat pop tarts for breakfast, go all in. Get the frosted ones. spread marshmallow fluff on them and make a sandwich. Dip them in fudge sauce. Batter them and deep fry them, whatever, just don't wuss out and get unfrosted pop tarts.

Also, cello should always be on, rye whiskey is superior to bourbon, and the Seahawks are gonna win the Superbowl.
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
frozenphoenix1
12 years ago
Frosted Maple and brown sugar pop tarts are great breakfast foods paired with a tall glass of milk. For lunch I tend to lean toward the frosted strawberry with a nice cold coca - cola classic. After dinner I enjoy the treat of my favorite pop tart... S' mores.

Have you heard about the new LE flavors... gonna have to grab some of those up an bury them in the cupboard for aging.
harleyd31
12 years ago
I like the biscuits with some of their gravy......
shaun341
12 years ago
whose gravy Harley? Is this the new waffles or pancakes thread
sd72
12 years ago
Today,
White bread, lettuce, tomato, mayo, hot pepper cheese, sausage links, OM fried egg cooked in chipotle adobo compound butter sammich.

Whoo Hooo
shaun341
12 years ago
Dayum, wheres mine SD sounds good
sd72
12 years ago
Come on over Shaun. I'll make ya one.

Oh, and I put a few drops of ketchup on it.
cacman
12 years ago
Cup of coffee with a glass of CytoSport Muscle Milk, and a bake for breakfast.
sd72
12 years ago
Bake? Like wake and bake??
cacman
12 years ago

Cannonball

Carl Spackler wrote:

RodneyB
12 years ago
m j toal
12 years ago

Today,
White bread, lettuce, tomato, mayo, hot pepper cheese, sausage links, OM fried egg cooked in chipotle adobo compound butter sammich.

Whoo Hooo

sd72 wrote:



I would like to eat breakfast foods with you Mr. Steve sd72 one morning.

Could everyone please describe their favorite omelette.

I like country sausage, bacon, Provolone cheese, onions, and spinach omelettes with well done hashbrowns, wheat toast, coffee, and orange juice.

Breakfast foods are my favorite foods.

I will purchase the new multi-colored PopTarts the next time I go to my local grocery store to purchase PopTarts (when I go to my local grocery store to go food shopping)

I think PopTarts are good breakfast food.

I just purchased cinnamon PopTarts for the first time.

I like the the cinnamon flavored PopTarts.

They have frosting on them and come two to a pack.

Just like the other PopTarts I purchase at my local grocery store.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
omlette?

My favorite is served fresh over in Bandon Oregon at the Lighthouse Cafe. Fresh Dungeness crab, bay shrimp, green onions, spinach and jack cheese.

I too prefer well done hashbrowns (they serve themcooked with real butter). And I like sourdough taost (they serve local jam there (gotjam.com)
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago

More and more I find myself visiting other forums other than this one.
Too many asses on this forum.
Im taking a breather for a while from this site, cant handle all the personal attacks.

Peace out

Chuck N wrote:




BOO FRICKETY HOO!


Poor Chuck Norris got his feewing bent out of shape with the butthurtfeelyomah!

Let THIS be a lesson to all of you Chuck fans...JACK BAUER would NEVER run!


Buh-Bye Chuckster...take your fake hair with you!
Whistlebritches
12 years ago

BOO FRICKETY HOO!


Poor Chuck Norris got his feewing bent out of shape with the butthurtfeelyomah!

Let THIS be a lesson to all of you Chuck fans...JACK BAUER would NEVER run!


Buh-Bye Chuckster...take your fake hair with you!

DrMaddVibe wrote:




LMMFAO......Hilarious Johan.


Ron
Users browsing this topic