robertsccr5
12 years ago

I send you a couple.

dharbolt wrote:



I greatly appreciate the offer bro, Thank you...but I don't mooch. If you still feel like trying to sharp shoot me, I WILL return fire.
tonygraz
12 years ago

I greatly appreciate the offer bro, Thank you...but I don't mooch. If you still feel like trying to sharp shoot me, I WILL return fire.

robertsccr5 wrote:



It's the right thing t do.
dharbolt
12 years ago
ok tony you convinced me
n1cksdad
12 years ago
La Aroma de Cuba, to compliment my Bacon, eggs, Chipotle Tabasco, and some Dark Magic coffee!
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Cherry/apple chicken sausage patties (local meat shop) and pancakes. Turkish roast coffee.
cacman
12 years ago

If you have a set of balls, even metaphorical ones, the tat fausto is the cheapest, most underrated cigars out there. The 127 can be had here CHEAP.

And like Ricky bobby said, "if you don't smoke fausto, f*** y**. "

sd72 wrote:


They aren't that great regardless of the price. Would rather have a La Ricky.
Buckwheat
12 years ago
All Pop Tarts suck! Who would eat that chit except kids!
illinichaser
12 years ago
Spicy chicken biscuit , sweet tea

GhostTown
12 years ago
Bacon, eggs, tomato, green onion, cilantro, and sour cream over cheesy hashbrowns. With folgers, of course.
m j toal
12 years ago

All Pop Tarts suck! Who would eat that chit except kids!

Buckwheat wrote:



What are you trying to say?
jnichols
12 years ago
pop tarts suck?

Kelloggs Nutri-Grain Apple Cinnamon cereal bar. Every freakin day other than the weekend when my lovely wife makes me a real breakfast.
DaQueenBeez
12 years ago
Not a fan of nutri grain bars. I'd rather have a pop tart...and I'm not a huge pop tart fan. Too sweet.

Forgot to grab my yogurt on the way out this morning, so today was an extra cup of coffee and a handful of goldfish crackers.
dharbolt
12 years ago
The snack that smiles back until you bite their heads off.

Hehe
tonygraz
12 years ago
Couple of poached eggs on wheat toast and coffee and in a little while a cheese danish with more coffee. Weather man just reported it was -9f here, so I'm in no hurry to go outside a shovel more of our Wednesday foot of snow.
illinichaser
12 years ago
2 eggs over hard, hashbrowns and bacon

with some sweet tea.
skennedy
12 years ago
3 eggs over medium, ham or thick-cut bacon, hashbrowns, grits, toast, and coffee.
rrumba
12 years ago


banana and H2o/mio.......
Buckwheat
12 years ago
Pop Tarts taste like under cooked cookie dough with a lot of sugar in it. I'd rather just have a cup of plan black coffee than eat that crap. The box is probably better tasting and better for you than the Pop Tarts in it.
Ilovetosmoke68
12 years ago
Orange and three nuns....[gonzo]
GhostTown
12 years ago
A Don Pepin Blue and folgers.
Users browsing this topic