bluwater1959
12 years ago
So how many are we going to have Thursday night so I can plan the menu....

Blu
Mandobro
12 years ago
I know the Mandoman posse is at least 5
Propadope61
12 years ago
Thought Thursday your on your own
DrafterX
12 years ago

Thought Thursday your on your own

Propadope61 wrote:




:-k
catch a fish or starve..?? 😕
rfenst
12 years ago

Thought Thursday your on your own

Propadope61 wrote:



How many days left?
Did you ever smoke the Monte "A" I gave you two years ago?
Mandoman
fishinguitarman
mikey1597
12 years ago

43

fishinguitarman wrote:




Liar
mikey1597
12 years ago
Oh, sorry. You meant days left. You suppose to do it like this.............................



43!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fishinguitarman
12 years ago
my bad you old peckerhead!
Propadope61
12 years ago
Buying an out of state peckerhead license today so I'll be legal to hunt when I get there.
mikey1597
12 years ago
duck Raymond!
Propadope61
12 years ago
WOW
That was an easy license to get, and they paid me to get it and said there was no bag limit.
Sounds like a lot of peckerheads migrating this spring
mikey1597
12 years ago
HA, Hey Chuck, did ya get the peckerhead or the old peckerhead license? It makes a difference.
Propadope61
12 years ago
They gave me the all species
They heard I knew one when I see one
Something about a mirror?
Mandoman
12 years ago
FOURTY-ONE !!!!!
rfenst
12 years ago

FOURTY-ONE !!!!!

Mandoman wrote:



Good point!
Propadope61
12 years ago
t33bone
12 years ago

T-Shirt Sizes

1. FGM (his bedroom)
2. Dart Dorman
3. bluwater (upstairs bedroom)
4. Big_Bear (upstairs far bed)
5. Mattie B (tent) XXL
6. Da General (downstairs blue couch)
7. z6joker9
8. stingray
9. Nancy lancaster6802
10. sd72
11. kombat96
12. harleyd31
13. tjstealmybeerplease2001cobra
14. mikey1597
15. hill5673
16. gae9jang2j
17. TIGERCDW
18. rfenst
19. hambone71
20. ervsuperb (downstairs smaller couch)
21. mandoman
22. mandobro
23. Mark (mandoman's friend)
24. propadope61 (1st bed but can make room for someone who may really needs it and put up a cot up there)
25. nnightmar
26. blakedeshotel1
27. tbozz
28. crgcpro
29. whtwtrman79
30. gimbel
31. USM_Eagle


Possibles

1. 8trackdisco
2. dubleuhb
3. mewolf???
4. t33bone
5. Tex
6. Cincyfire

BlueDude wrote:



I think Erv, Cincyfire & Tex are definites. I just have to make sure my funds are right and I'm there. If not, I know you all will smoke plenty of Elitist cigars for Tuck.
rfenst
12 years ago

I think Erv, Cincyfire & Tex are definites. I just have to make sure my funds are right and I'm there. If not, I know you all will smoke plenty of Elitist cigars for Tuck.

t33bone wrote:



You sure as hell better be there. You Have had many months to plan for this.
Users browsing this topic