theboss928
12 years ago
Thanks for that cacman. I just picked up some more Tat Reserva Noellas and a couple of My Father Flor De Las Antillas,Asylums and two Nica Rusticas couldn't resist that purchase. I've got some My Casita Churchills coming in as well. I am definitely loving my Arturo Fuentes,RyJ,Tats and Cohibas. I am going to definitely be picking up a cooler probably sometime here today. My B&M messed up on the price and i ended up getting my 8 cigars for 7 bucks.
robertsccr5
12 years ago

LOL!!! Buy a big-ass cooler instead. You'll thank me later for the savings and extra cigars you're able to buy!

cacman wrote:



I suppose it all depends on your house, it's insulation capabilities or lack thereof, or if you have A/C or not. Living in the bay area in a house built in the 50's, I have poor insulation and no A/C, so in my house it can get hot (for California) and humid, thus the need for temp control.
danmdevries
12 years ago
Been there/am there done that/doing that.....

As I said in another thread. No such thing as too many, just insufficient room to store.

My buying hasn't slowed since I "discovered" this devil site but it has become more calculated and focused.

If you really want to curb it, go out and have a smoke. At least for me, that has cured my urge to buy many times. However it does lead to repeat purchases.

Users browsing this topic