cacman
12 years ago

good, I will give those away, I have MUCH better ones, I won't mention, hehehehehehehe

Numismaniac wrote:


Post them on the S&S board. They'll be gone in a few minutes. Still taking up valuable space in my humi too.
denali7432
12 years ago
im impressed people are showing some self control..only $105..lol
denali7432
12 years ago
guess i was wrong, it jumped $31 in last 60 seconds..lol it went for $131 for the 5 pack..man to think how many nice sticks i could have gotten with $131..
Numismaniac
12 years ago

Post them on the S&S board. They'll be gone in a few minutes. Still taking up valuable space in my humi too.

cacman wrote:



I barely have time to sign on and type here, much less those other places, but tat's a good idea!


Then I could use the money to buy some better smokes that I KNOW I like.


I wanted the dayum dominoes, [ram27bat]


Screwed there as well, and the other stuff was small potatoes, although I like the "pick"/havana saver, but again a 9 buck item.
Numismaniac
12 years ago

guess i was wrong, it jumped $31 in last 60 seconds..lol it went for $131 for the 5 pack..man to think how many nice sticks i could have gotten with $131..

denali7432 wrote:





brother, that's a box of SCDLH El P's with some change left over!

that's as well just a little more than a box of Boli PC's🌫
delta1
12 years ago
Numismaniac
12 years ago
Bold, too, hehe
PorknBeans
12 years ago
yer payin to much if thats how much you pay for principes
Users browsing this topic