engletl
12 years ago
FGM...do you not check your voicemail anymore???
rfenst
12 years ago
22 days, 12 hours, 56 minutes, 12 seconds
Mattie B
12 years ago
While I won't be able to attend, I'm willing to help anyway I can.
We won't leave for Decatur AL until mid afternoon on Friday. If anyone would like my 8 man tent, you are welcome to it.

Blu, I have an 80 qt pot with basket and lid if you can use it

Fgm, I have a 14 ft trailer and my Polaris if you need to use them. The trailer is long enough to hold 2 bikes.

I really hate that I'm missing everyone this year. Perhaps I could assemble some local brew for you guys to enjoy for me.
engletl
12 years ago

While I won't be able to attend, I'm willing to help anyway I can.
We won't leave for Decatur AL until mid afternoon on Friday. If anyone would like my 8 man tent, you are welcome to it.

Blu, I have an 80 qt pot with basket and lid if you can use it

Fgm, I have a 14 ft trailer and my Polaris if you need to use them. The trailer is long enough to hold 2 bikes.

I really hate that I'm missing everyone this year. Perhaps I could assemble some local brew for you guys to enjoy for me.

Mattie B wrote:



Gonna miss ya My friend 😢
harleyd31
12 years ago
TTT--- getting close!!!!
engletl
12 years ago
Just a reminder...this year's herf host hit will be on "Dart Dorman" our musical entertainment for the weekend

Bourbon
Sheet music
Guitar pics
Zippo Lighters

etc etc
rfenst
12 years ago
9TH ANNUAL MISSISSIPPI FISHINHERF






15

days



373

hours



22381

minutes



1342868

seconds


until Thursday, April 10, 2014 at 11:00:00 AM (Jackson time)
BlueDude
12 years ago
Please put your shirt size next to your name.
Copy and post for the next guy. TY

T-Shirt Sizes S M L XL XXL XXXL

1. FGM (his bedroom)
2. Dart Dorman
3. bluwater (upstairs bedroom) XXXL
4. Big_Bear (upstairs far bed)
5. Mattie B (tent) XXL
6. Da General (downstairs blue couch)
7. z6joker9 L
8. stingray
9. Nancy lancaster6802
10. sd72
11. kombat96
12. harleyd31 XXL
13. tjstealmybeerplease2001cobra
14. mikey1597
15. hill5673
16. gae9jang2j
17. TIGERCDW
18. rfenst XL
19. hambone71
20. ervsuperb (downstairs smaller couch)
21. mandoman XXL
22. mandobro XL and Joan L
23. Mark (mandoman's friend) L
24. propadope61 2 XL
25. nnightmar
26. blakedeshotel1
27. tbozz XL
28. crgcpro
29. whtwtrman79
30. gimbel
31. USM_Eagle
32. Mewolf XL
33. Erv
34. t33bone
35. Tex
36. Cincyfire
37. Paul - Mandoson XL
Possibles

1. 8trackdisco
2. dubleuhb
3.
4.
5.
sd72
12 years ago

Please put your shirt size next to your name.
Copy and post for the next guy. TY

T-Shirt Sizes S M L XL XXL XXXL

1. FGM (his bedroom)
2. Dart Dorman
3. bluwater (upstairs bedroom) XXXL
4. Big_Bear (upstairs far bed)
5. Mattie B (tent) XXL
6. Da General (downstairs blue couch)
7. z6joker9 L
8. stingray
9. Nancy lancaster6802
10. sd72-XL
11. kombat96
12. harleyd31 XXL
13. tjstealmybeerplease2001cobra
14. mikey1597
15. hill5673
16. gae9jang2j
17. TIGERCDW
18. rfenst XL
19. hambone71
20. ervsuperb (downstairs smaller couch)
21. mandoman XXL
22. mandobro XL and Joan L
23. Mark (mandoman's friend) L
24. propadope61 2 XL
25. nnightmar
26. blakedeshotel1
27. tbozz XL
28. crgcpro
29. whtwtrman79
30. gimbel
31. USM_Eagle
32. Mewolf XL
33. Erv
34. t33bone
35. Tex
36. Cincyfire
37. Paul - Mandoson XL
Possibles

1. 8trackdisco
2. dubleuhb
3.
4.
5.

BlueDude wrote:


engletl
12 years ago
Please put your shirt size next to your name.
Copy and post for the next guy. TY

T-Shirt Sizes S M L XL XXL XXXL

1. FGM (his bedroom)
2. Dart Dorman
3. bluwater (upstairs bedroom) XXXL
4. Big_Bear (upstairs far bed)
5. Mattie B (tent) XXL
6. Da General (downstairs blue couch) XL
7. z6joker9 L
8. stingray
9. Nancy lancaster6802
10. sd72-XL
11. kombat96
12. harleyd31 XXL
13. tjstealmybeerplease2001cobra
14. mikey1597
15. hill5673
16. gae9jang2j
17. TIGERCDW
18. rfenst XL
19. hambone71
20. ervsuperb (downstairs smaller couch)
21. mandoman XXL
22. mandobro XL and Joan L
23. Mark (mandoman's friend) L
24. propadope61 2 XL
25. nnightmar
26. blakedeshotel1
27. tbozz XL
28. crgcpro
29. whtwtrman79
30. gimbel
31. USM_Eagle
32. Mewolf XL
33. Erv
34. t33bone
35. Tex
36. Cincyfire
37. Paul - Mandoson XL
Possibles

1. 8trackdisco
2. dubleuhb
3.
4.
5.
engletl
12 years ago
Just a reminder...this year's herf host hit will be on "Dart Dorman" our musical entertainment for the weekend

Bourbon
Sheet music
Guitar pics
Zippo Lighters

etc etc
BlueDude
mikey1597
12 years ago
Please put your shirt size next to your name.
Copy and post for the next guy. TY

T-Shirt Sizes S M L XL XXL XXXL

1. FGM (his bedroom)
2. Dart Dorman
3. bluwater (upstairs bedroom) XXXL
4. Big_Bear (upstairs far bed)
5. Mattie B (tent) XXL
6. Da General (downstairs blue couch) XL
7. z6joker9 L
8. stingray
9. Nancy lancaster6802
10. sd72-XL
11. kombat96
12. harleyd31 XXL
13. tjstealmybeerplease2001cobra
14.
15. hill5673
16. gae9jang2j
17. TIGERCDW
18. rfenst XL
19. hambone71
20. ervsuperb (downstairs smaller couch)
21. mandoman XXL
22. mandobro XL and Joan L
23. Mark (mandoman's friend) L
24. propadope61 2 XL
25. nnightmar
26. blakedeshotel1
27. tbozz XL
28. crgcpro
29. whtwtrman79
30. gimbel
31. USM_Eagle
32. Mewolf XL
33. Erv
34. t33bone
35. Tex
36. Cincyfire
37. Paul - Mandoson XL
Possibles

1. 8trackdisco
2. dubleuhb
3.
4.
5.

This SUCKS! I'm not gunna be able to make it cuz of my new job. I was #14 and now i'm not.

I'm so sad.
knokmdwn
12 years ago

Please put your shirt size next to your name.
Copy and post for the next guy. TY

T-Shirt Sizes S M L XL XXL XXXL

1. FGM (his bedroom)
2. Dart Dorman
3. bluwater (upstairs bedroom) XXXL
4. Big_Bear (upstairs far bed)
5. Mattie B (tent) XXL
6. Da General (downstairs blue couch) XL
7. z6joker9 L
8. stingray
9. Nancy lancaster6802
10. sd72-XL
11. kombat96
12. harleyd31 XXL
13. tjstealmybeerplease2001cobra
14.
15. hill5673
16. gae9jang2j
17. TIGERCDW
18. rfenst XL
19. hambone71
20. ervsuperb (downstairs smaller couch)
21. mandoman XXL
22. mandobro XL and Joan L
23. Mark (mandoman's friend) L
24. propadope61 2 XL
25. nnightmar
26. blakedeshotel1
27. tbozz XL
28. crgcpro
29. whtwtrman79
30. gimbel
31. USM_Eagle
32. Mewolf XL
33. Erv
34. t33bone
35. Tex
36. Cincyfire
37. Paul - Mandoson XL
Possibles

1. 8trackdisco
2. dubleuhb
3.
4.
5.

This SUCKS! I'm not gunna be able to make it cuz of my new job. I was #14 and now i'm not.

I'm so sad.

mikey1597 wrote:




At your age???? I can't believe you still work!!!!!! 🤦 🌫
mikey1597
12 years ago
OLD????????????? FGM is old, not me





Wheres the crying smiley at?
z6joker9
12 years ago

This SUCKS! I'm not gunna be able to make it cuz of my new job. I was #14 and now i'm not.

I'm so sad.

mikey1597 wrote:



Seriously? 😢

I will need your address then, was going to bring your winnings to the herf.
mikey1597
12 years ago
Ya, seriously. 2 weeks before finals and graduation is a bad time for a teach to take off.
rfenst
12 years ago

Please put your shirt size next to your name.
Copy and post for the next guy. TY

T-Shirt Sizes S M L XL XXL XXXL

1. FGM (his bedroom)
2. Dart Dorman
3. bluwater (upstairs bedroom) XXXL
4. Big_Bear (upstairs far bed)
5. Mattie B (tent) XXL
6. Da General (downstairs blue couch) XL
7. z6joker9 L
8. stingray
9. Nancy lancaster6802
10. sd72-XL
11. kombat96
12. harleyd31 XXL
13. tjstealmybeerplease2001cobra
14. mikey1597
15. hill5673
16. gae9jang2j
17. TIGERCDW
18. rfenst XXL
19. hambone71
20. ervsuperb (downstairs smaller couch)
21. mandoman XXL
22. mandobro XL and Joan L
23. Mark (mandoman's friend) L
24. propadope61 2 XL
25. nnightmar
26. blakedeshotel1
27. tbozz XL
28. crgcpro
29. whtwtrman79
30. gimbel
31. USM_Eagle
32. Mewolf XL
33. Erv
34. t33bone
35. Tex
36. Cincyfire
37. Paul - Mandoson XL
Possibles

1. 8trackdisco
2. dubleuhb
3.
4.
5.

engletl wrote:


rfenst
12 years ago

Please put your shirt size next to your name.
Copy and post for the next guy. TY

T-Shirt Sizes S M L XL XXL XXXL

1. FGM (his bedroom)
2. Dart Dorman
3. bluwater (upstairs bedroom) XXXL
4. Big_Bear (upstairs far bed)
5. Mattie B (tent) XXL
6. Da General (downstairs blue couch) XL
7. z6joker9 L
8. stingray
9. Nancy lancaster6802
10. sd72-XL
11. kombat96
12. harleyd31 XXL
13. tjstealmybeerplease2001cobra
14. mikey1597
15. hill5673
16. gae9jang2j
17. TIGERCDW
18. rfenst XXL
19. hambone71
20. ervsuperb (downstairs smaller couch)
21. mandoman XXL
22. mandobro XL and Joan L
23. Mark (mandoman's friend) L
24. propadope61 2 XL
25. nnightmar
26. blakedeshotel1
27. tbozz XL
28. crgcpro
29. whtwtrman79
30. gimbel
31. USM_Eagle
32. Mewolf XL
33. Erv
34. t33bone
35. Tex
36. Cincyfire
37. Paul - Mandoson XL
Possibles

1. 8trackdisco
2. dubleuhb
3.
4.
5.

engletl wrote:


Users browsing this topic