rrumba
12 years ago


pro, would love to get in on the next one if possible.
DD1700
12 years ago
OK someone needs to send me a monte#4 lol
crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
5 more boxes today.

19 out of 23 have arrived!
crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
I just pm'd everyone that I could remember that didn't get in on this one but wanted in on the next order.

Next order is going to be on Tuesday. If I forgot to send you a pm, send me a reminder for the details.

For the current order, I think the last missing boxes will arrive tomorrow and I'll get them out on Friday/Saturday.

Pro
chazbo
12 years ago
Pro, that is one hell of a nice jester=d>
crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
The HU46's arrived today. Everything is now here except for the Trini Reyes and that only affects me and one other.

Depending on when I get home tonight, I'll either box them up tonight and get them out tomorrow or box them up on Sunday and get them out on Monday.

Pro
reckless
12 years ago
ROUND 2 ***DING DING DING*** thanks for the opportunity pro!!
TMCTLT
12 years ago
Seems I missed this....huh imagine that 🌫 Well done Bart 🍺
reckless
12 years ago

Seems I missed this....huh imagine that 🌫 Well done Bart 🍺

TMCTLT wrote:


I believe theres still time for round 2
TMCTLT
12 years ago

I believe theres still time for round 2

reckless wrote:




Oh....round two ya say? Aand where's the RASS on the list 🌫
crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
1st Round is out for everyone except one person that knows we are waiting on one more box.

94055036993002653094 35 48071
94055036993002653094 59 69361
94055036993002653094 73 37042
94055036993002653094 28 90042
94055036993002653094 42 35223
94055036993002653094 66 32114
94055036993002653094 80 33809
94055036993002653094 97 01915


2nd Round orders will be placed on Thursday or Friday as soon as I can get the moneys transferred over. It's not too late to get in on anywhere from $100-$300 on the split but money will need to arrive by tomorrow.


Pro
madspackler
12 years ago
Thanks Pro =d> =d> =d> =d> =d>
nitro6526
12 years ago
Any chance of a round 3???? I am definitely in on that
fiddler898
12 years ago

1st Round is out for everyone except one person that knows we are waiting on one more box.

94055036993002653094 35 48071
94055036993002653094 59 69361
94055036993002653094 73 37042
94055036993002653094 28 90042
94055036993002653094 42 35223
94055036993002653094 66 32114
94055036993002653094 80 33809
94055036993002653094 97 01915


2nd Round orders will be placed on Thursday or Friday as soon as I can get the moneys transferred over. It's not too late to get in on anywhere from $100-$300 on the split but money will need to arrive by tomorrow.


Pro

crgcpro wrote:



Looks like this will land one day before a milestone birthday - this near-sexagenarian of 01915 says Many Thanks!
Rut-Ro!
12 years ago

1st Round is out for everyone except one person that knows we are waiting on one more box.

94055036993002653094 35 48071
94055036993002653094 59 69361
94055036993002653094 73 37042
94055036993002653094 28 90042
94055036993002653094 42 35223
94055036993002653094 66 32114
94055036993002653094 80 33809
94055036993002653094 97 01915


2nd Round orders will be placed on Thursday or Friday as soon as I can get the moneys transferred over. It's not too late to get in on anywhere from $100-$300 on the split but money will need to arrive by tomorrow.


Pro

crgcpro wrote:



Well, I am glad to be in on round one. I will have to bow out of round two...prolly get in on round three....haha!

🍺
fiddler898
12 years ago
Nicely done, Pro. Excellent selection landed today. Nice start to my next decade.
erjaq
12 years ago
Yup, got mine today too -- they all look great. Thanks again for running the show, Pro!
crgcpro
  • crgcpro
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago
I think most of them will land today but I haven't checked.
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
Received. And once again, bart proves that he is awesome. Thanks brutha
Weapon X
12 years ago
supposed to land tomorrow....USPS still uses ponies out here !
Users browsing this topic