rrumba
12 years ago

TMC,
if you get around to making anymore desktops can you give me a shout? would greatly appreciate it
TMCTLT
12 years ago

TMC,
if you get around to making anymore desktops can you give me a shout? would greatly appreciate it

rrumba wrote:




I'll sure try to remember....lol. And I definitely will get back to it.
Bitter Klinger
12 years ago
Thanks TMC, PM replied.
TMCTLT
12 years ago

Thanks TMC, PM replied.

Bitter Klinger wrote:





Dropped off @ PO Rusty, enjoy 🌫
bs_kwaj
12 years ago

I'm assuming I arrived

TMCTLT wrote:



:-k
Bitter Klinger
12 years ago
Well, that'll teach me not to go smartin' off in the ashtray thread!

Paul sent me a very nice 4-finger Ramon Bueso tray with a nice accessory drawer and removable glass-top ashtray. I open the drawer, and yep, like a true BOTL, a fiver. 3 nice Tats and 2 EP Carrillo short runs.

I'm not worthy brother, but thank you! You were supposed to send me a chipped 2-finger ashtray...

Somehow, Bitter is less bitter today! You da Man! ...and now you da man that better duck! Hehe!

I posted in the cigar-related pics section, but since I've not posted pics before, not sure how long it'll take to show up? Very nice tray!

Thanks Paul!
dharbolt
12 years ago
Hillbillyjosh770
12 years ago
TMCTLT
12 years ago

Well, that'll teach me not to go smartin' off in the ashtray thread!

Paul sent me a very nice 4-finger Ramon Bueso tray with a nice accessory drawer and removable glass-top ashtray. I open the drawer, and yep, like a true BOTL, a fiver. 3 nice Tats and 2 EP Carrillo short runs.

I'm not worthy brother, but thank you! You were supposed to send me a chipped 2-finger ashtray...

Somehow, Bitter is less bitter today! You da Man! ...and now you da man that better duck! Hehe!

I posted in the cigar-related pics section, but since I've not posted pics before, not sure how long it'll take to show up? Very nice tray!

Thanks Paul!

Bitter Klinger wrote:



Glad it all made it in one piece Rusty...enjoy 🍺
Those three Tats are some favs and the EPC's are good as well( might like the Cubra better than the Short Run)
Users browsing this topic