t33bone
12 years ago
Ervsuperb XXL
Tex L
Cincyfire L
T33bone XL
t33bone
12 years ago

Need sizes from:

1. FGM (his bedroom)
2. Dart Dorman

3. bluwater (upstairs bedroom) XXXL
4. Big_Bear (upstairs far bed)
5. Mattie B (tent) XXL
6. Da General (downstairs blue couch) XL
7. z6joker9 L
8. stingray
9. Nancy lancaster6802

10. sd72-XL
11. kombat96
12. harleyd31 XXL
13.
14.
15. hill5673
16. gae9jang2j. XXL
17.
18. rfenst XXL
19. hambone71
20. ervsuperb (downstairs smaller couch)
XXL
21. mandoman XXL
22. mandobro XL and Joan L
23. Mark (mandoman's friend) L
24.
25. nnightmar
26. blakedeshotel1

27. tbozz XL
28. crgcpro
29. whtwtrman79
30. gimbel
31. USM_Eagle
32.
33. Erv see #20
34. t33bone XL
35. Tex L
36. Cincyfire
L
37. Paul - Mandoson XL
Possibles

1. 8trackdisco
2. dubleuhb L
3. TJ

BlueDude wrote:


Big_Bear
12 years ago
Thanks but I don't need a shirt.
hambone71
12 years ago

Need sizes from:

1. FGM (his bedroom)
2. Dart Dorman

3. bluwater (upstairs bedroom) XXXL
4. Big_Bear (upstairs far bed)
5. Mattie B (tent) XXL
6. Da General (downstairs blue couch) XL
7. z6joker9 L
8. stingray
9. Nancy lancaster6802

10. sd72-XL
11. kombat96
12. harleyd31 XXL
13.
14.
15. hill5673
16. gae9jang2j. XXL
17.
18. rfenst XXL
19. hambone71 XL
20. ervsuperb (downstairs smaller couch)

21. mandoman XXL
22. mandobro XL and Joan L
23. Mark (mandoman's friend) L
24.
25. nnightmar
26. blakedeshotel1

27. tbozz XL
28. crgcpro
29. whtwtrman79
30. gimbel
31. USM_Eagle
32.
33. Erv
34. t33bone
35. Tex
36. Cincyfire

37. Paul - Mandoson XL
Possibles

1. 8trackdisco
2. dubleuhb L
3. TJ

BlueDude wrote:


whtwtrman79
12 years ago
So my boss took vaca and wouldn't let me off to come visit
DrafterX
12 years ago
you want me to smack him around a little bit..??? 😕
Mandobro
12 years ago

So my boss took vaca and wouldn't let me off to come visit

whtwtrman79 wrote:




Call out sick. I'll bring a couple of Cadillac Mt. Stouts.
whtwtrman79
12 years ago

Call out sick. I'll bring a couple of Cadillac Mt. Stouts.

Mandobro wrote:



I would love too but would feel guilty as there wouldn't be anybody to take care of my pts

you want me to smack him around a little bit..??? 😕

DrafterX wrote:




Perhaps
fishinguitarman
12 years ago
BlueDude
12 years ago
Need sizes from:

1. FGM L, XL
2. bluwater (upstairs bedroom) XXXL
3. Big_Bear (upstairs far bed) 0
4. Mattie B (tent) XXL
5. Da General (downstairs blue couch) XL
6. z6joker9 L
7. stingray
8. Nancy lancaster6802

9. sd72-XL
10. kombat96
11. harleyd31 XXL
12. hill5673
13. gae9jang2j. XXL
14. rfenst XXL
15. hambone71 XL
16. ervsuperb XXL
17. mandoman XXL
18. mandobro XL and Joan L
19. Mark (mandoman's friend) L
20. nnightmar
21. blakedeshotel1

22. tbozz XL
23. crgcpro
24. gimbel
25. USM_Eagle
26. Erv

27. t33bone XL
28. Tex L
29. Cincyfire L
30. Paul - Mandoson XL

Possibles

1. 8trackdisco
2. dubleuhb L
3. TJ
Propadope61
12 years ago

Need sizes from:

1. FGM L, XL
2. bluwater (upstairs bedroom) XXXL
3. Big_Bear (upstairs far bed) 0
4. Mattie B (tent) XXL
5. Da General (downstairs blue couch) XL
6. z6joker9 L
7. stingray
8. Nancy lancaster6802

9. sd72-XL
10. kombat96
11. harleyd31 XXL
12. hill5673
13. gae9jang2j. XXL
14. rfenst XXL
15. hambone71 XL
16. ervsuperb XXL
17. mandoman XXL
18. mandobro XL and Joan L
19. Mark (mandoman's friend) L
20. nnightmar
21. blakedeshotel1

22. tbozz XL
23. crgcpro
24. gimbel
25. USM_Eagle
26. Erv

27. t33bone XL
28. Tex L
29. Cincyfire L
30. Paul - Mandoson XL
31. propadope61 (1st bed but can make room for someone who may really needs it and put up a cot up there) 2 XL
Possibles

1. 8trackdisco
2. dubleuhb L
3. TJ

BlueDude wrote:


whtwtrman79
12 years ago
And I hate that I'm missing another one, always next year.....sigh
stingray
12 years ago
XL shirt for me
8trackdisco
12 years ago

So, who else will arrive on Thursday? The VA / ME contingent will get there early - mid afternoon.
My friend Mark wants to visit Vicksburg. He is quite a Civil War buff. Anyone else interested?

Mandoman wrote:



I've specifically stayed away from the thread for two main reasons...

1- it is going to be so much fun, and I can't go.
2- if I were to go, I'd want to go to Vickburg too.

I click on the link and what do i see?........... THIS flipping post.

Have a great time, Brothers. As if I hafta tell you that.
desolbones
12 years ago
Hate missin' anudder Missitrip, yall have as much fun as the law will tollarat. Looks like the crowd and the shirt sizes are both gettin' bigger.
If you guys who haven't been there think missin' out is bad, try attending then being unable to 2 years running.
Oh yeah I've picked up another 'hobby' in my freshly retired(forced) state.....pipe smokin.
If I can find 1 or 2 more tobacco related hobbies I think the cave will be welcomed by all!
mikey1597
12 years ago
GREG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Good to see you back
TMCTLT
12 years ago

Hate missin' anudder Missitrip, yall have as much fun as the law will tollarat. Looks like the crowd and the shirt sizes are both gettin' bigger.
If you guys who haven't been there think missin' out is bad, try attending then being unable to 2 years running.
Oh yeah I've picked up another 'hobby' in my freshly retired(forced) state.....pipe smokin.
If I can find 1 or 2 more tobacco related hobbies I think the cave will be welcomed by all!

desolbones wrote:




Brother Greg...I feel the Same Way 🌫

How nice to see you posting!!!
BlueDude
12 years ago
LAST CALL FOR SIZES

Need sizes from:

1. FGM L, XL
2. bluwater (upstairs bedroom) XXXL
3. Big_Bear (upstairs far bed) 0
4. Mattie B (tent) XXL
5. Da General (downstairs blue couch) XL
6. z6joker9 L
7. stingray XL
8. Nancy lancaster6802
9. sd72-XL
10. kombat96 (not attending)
11. harleyd31 XXL
12. hill5673
13. gae9jang2j. XXL
14. rfenst XXL
15. hambone71 XL
16. ervsuperb XXL
17. mandoman XXL
18. mandobro XL and Joan L
19. Mark (mandoman's friend) L
20. nnightmar XL
21. blakedeshotel1
22. tbozz XL
23. crgcpro (not attending)
24. gimbel
25. USM_Eagle
26. Erv

27. t33bone XL
28. Tex L
29. Cincyfire L
30. Paul - Mandoson XL
31. propadope61 XL, XL
Possibles

1. 8trackdisco XXL
2. dubleuhb L
3. TJ
4. 05busa XXL
harleyd31
12 years ago
I believe HILL5673 is a XXL...
sd72
12 years ago
1. FGM (his bedroom)
2. Dart Dorman
3. bluwater (upstairs bedroom) XXXL
4. Big_Bear (upstairs far bed)
5. Mattie B (tent) XXL
6. Da General (downstairs blue couch) XL
7. z6joker9 L
8. stingray
9. Nancy lancaster6802
10. sd72-XL
11. kombat96
12. harleyd31 XXL
13.
14.
15. hill5673 XXL
16. gae9jang2j. XXL
17.
18. rfenst XXL
19. hambone71
20. ervsuperb (downstairs smaller couch)
21. mandoman XXL
22. mandobro XL and Joan L
23. Mark (mandoman's friend) L
24.
25. nnightmar
26. blakedeshotel1
27. tbozz XL
28. crgcpro
29. whtwtrman79
30. gimbel
31. USM_Eagle
32.
33. Erv XXL
34. t33bone XL
35. Tex
36. Cincyfire
37. Paul - Mandoson XL
Possibles

1. 8trackdisco
2. dubleuhb
3. TJ
4.
5.

Funds will not allow this trip.
Have a great time.

TIGER
Users browsing this topic