gae9jang2j
12 years ago
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
whoot!

leave's approved so i will 99% be there.

now, how do i get there if i'm driving? where am i sleeping? i have a tent and an inflatable doll.. er.. i mean bed
bluwater1959
12 years ago
crawfish prices dropped .50 today.....
sd72
12 years ago
fishinguitarman
12 years ago

Each?

sd72 wrote:







...dang northerners...](*,)
fishinguitarman
12 years ago

Damn looks like all the other Texans backed out. Its gonna be a lonely 9 hour drive in a non-smoking car. *sigh*

nnightmar wrote:






....dang Texans...#-o
nnightmar
12 years ago
I know right! Gonna need some cigars to drown out the misery. ..
fishinguitarman
12 years ago
We can surely help with that!
Mrs.Tank
12 years ago
Have a great time this weekend. I'm sorry I have not baked for you.

TMCTLT
12 years ago
Enjoy yourselves, will burn one and toast ya Bastids ๐Ÿบ

He looky it's Mrs. Tank hi ya Deb!!
Mrs.Tank
12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜Ÿ ๐Ÿ’“ y

Enjoy yourselves, will burn one and toast ya Bastids ๐Ÿบ

He looky it's Mrs. Tank hi ya Deb!!

TMCTLT wrote:

fishinguitarman
12 years ago

Have a great time this weekend. I'm sorry I have not baked for you.

Mrs.Tank wrote:








That's OK Deb. We love ya!
hambone71
12 years ago

whoot!

leave's approved so i will 99% be there.

now, how do i get there if i'm driving? where am i sleeping? i have a tent and an inflatable doll.. er.. i mean bed

gae9jang2j wrote:



If it's your first time, it is mandatory that you sleep on the couch with Erve. And.........um.....you're probably not going to need that doll.
Mandoman
12 years ago

whoot!

leave's approved so i will 99% be there.

now, how do i get there if i'm driving? where am i sleeping? i have a tent and an inflatable doll.. er.. i mean bed

gae9jang2j wrote:


Check the first post, coordinates are listed.
As for sleeping arrangements, there may (probably) be somewhere inside to crash. The VA / ME Contingent is staying in a hotel.
gae9jang2j
12 years ago
got in touch with my vet todd last night. everything is good to go. thanks all. see you there!
engletl
12 years ago
24 hours until we be gettin some drink on :P
JadeRose
12 years ago
Sorry I don't have butt plug to send this year. I'm sure you guys will manage
gae9jang2j
12 years ago

24 hours until we be gettin some drink on :P

engletl wrote:


Y wait? I started 3 hours ago
๐Ÿบ
chazbo
12 years ago
Remember pictures or it didn't happen[-(
Have fun and travel safe all๐Ÿบ
mikey1597
12 years ago
update please
Users browsing this topic