Palama
12 years ago

I will bring the unopened bag of One Ton chips, but I'll get there early so Ed and I can eat them!

is it a play on words (won ton)?

frankj1 wrote:



You still have an unopened bag?

I guess you didn't like them. 🤦
kombat96
12 years ago
I think that was conans way of asking u to go steady.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

I think that was conans way of asking u to go steady.

kombat96 wrote:


I dunno. He sent everything but his ID bracelet.
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
12 years ago

You still have an unopened bag?

I guess you didn't like them. 🤦

Palama wrote:


love 'em!
Palama
12 years ago

love 'em!

frankj1 wrote:



Eat 'um then! You think Ed was thinking "I should save some for people that have never had these before" as he was munching thru his two "sample" bags?

I think not.






[sarcasm]
Palama
12 years ago

I think that was conans way of asking u to go steady.

kombat96 wrote:



I sent you two bags too but you never returned my phone calls, you azzbite!
kombat96
12 years ago
Can't do long distance.
Users browsing this topic