eye2
12 years ago
denis007
12 years ago
Hello all: I am relatively new to cigar smoking, having only been smoking for a year now. I just wanted to say I have found this site while searching for a fathers day gift. Everything seemed good at the start, but I was finding that the price would get jacked up to almost retail. Needless to say I did not mind loosing these bids just to spebd the same as I would have if I shopped the other sites. I did however finally scored a deal a box of Xikar HC Conneticut shade for 34.00. Now thats a deal I can live with!! I guess what I am trying to say is if your patient you will get some great deals on here. I am sure the boys in the office do not enjoy seeing 140 dollar boxes go for 34.00, but I sure do..
🇨🇮
bs_kwaj
12 years ago

Think guys....think!

BRUCE F. BARNJUM wrote:



And just so you know... I think I read a post from Trish one day saying that the people who participate in this forum make up less that 1% of the cbid customer base.

:-"
tailgater
12 years ago

And just so you know... I think I read a post from Trish one day saying that the people who participate in this forum make up less that 1% of the cbid customer base.

:-"

bs_kwaj wrote:



We ARE the 1%.

Users browsing this topic