Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

I'm smoking an Acid Liquid right now and it is delicious. But what is underrated? under four dollars is the price that we're talking about here I guess? if so this is a terrific cigar and all the other Acids too..... Some of them taste sort of like saccharine when you first put it in your mouth. But the underlying tobacco that they use is outstanding. I can't say enough about this brand and am glad that it was introduced to me here on Cigarbid.com. I am even thinking of going on their Safari (Drew Estate) to Honduras. I am sorry if I am on the wrong thread here but I don't know what underrated actually means. I used to smoke Hemingways but this Liquid is every bit as good and especially for four dollars or less if you work the program here on Cigarbid.com When I first discovered Cigarbid.com I used to try to buy Hemingway's but you can't touch them for less than $181 (box of 25) that all the Cigar catalogs get. Will somebody please come on the board and explain what underrated means? You can never get a good deal on Hemingway's but sometimes you can get a pretty good deal on Acids. Maybe that's what underrated means. Once or twice I even broke the three dollar mark. This website is lots of fun.

ricklow wrote:



I smoked an Acid Toast the other day. It smelled like cologne but didn't start tasting like cologne until halfway.
kip5166@gmail.com
12 years ago
Popcorn anyone?
gryphonms
12 years ago
Ricklow, have you tried Gurkhas?
billyboy03
12 years ago
I will sell some^^^
Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

Popcorn anyone?

[email protected] wrote:


🍺
hnixon12
12 years ago
LA Aurora 107
Burner02
12 years ago

I'm smoking an Acid Liquid right now and it is delicious. But what is underrated? under four dollars is the price that we're talking about here I guess? if so this is a terrific cigar and all the other Acids too..... Some of them taste sort of like saccharine when you first put it in your mouth. But the underlying tobacco that they use is outstanding. I can't say enough about this brand and am glad that it was introduced to me here on Cigarbid.com. I am even thinking of going on their Safari (Drew Estate) to Honduras. I am sorry if I am on the wrong thread here but I don't know what underrated actually means. I used to smoke Hemingways but this Liquid is every bit as good and especially for four dollars or less if you work the program here on Cigarbid.com When I first discovered Cigarbid.com I used to try to buy Hemingway's but you can't touch them for less than $181 (box of 25) that all the Cigar catalogs get. Will somebody please come on the board and explain what underrated means? You can never get a good deal on Hemingway's but sometimes you can get a pretty good deal on Acids. Maybe that's what underrated means. Once or twice I even broke the three dollar mark. This website is lots of fun.

ricklow wrote:





Cost was not intended to be the driving factor in this thread even thought I did indicate “Some really nice cigars at a reasonable price.” in regards to Oliva.

Was looking for opinions on cigars that maybe don’t get the recognition that they deserve.
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago

I'm smoking an Acid Liquid right now and it is delicious. But what is underrated? under four dollars is the price that we're talking about here I guess? if so this is a terrific cigar and all the other Acids too..... Some of them taste sort of like saccharine when you first put it in your mouth. But the underlying tobacco that they use is outstanding. I can't say enough about this brand and am glad that it was introduced to me here on Cigarbid.com. I am even thinking of going on their Safari (Drew Estate) to Honduras. I am sorry if I am on the wrong thread here but I don't know what underrated actually means. I used to smoke Hemingways but this Liquid is every bit as good and especially for four dollars or less if you work the program here on Cigarbid.com When I first discovered Cigarbid.com I used to try to buy Hemingway's but you can't touch them for less than $181 (box of 25) that all the Cigar catalogs get. Will somebody please come on the board and explain what underrated means? You can never get a good deal on Hemingway's but sometimes you can get a pretty good deal on Acids. Maybe that's what underrated means. Once or twice I even broke the three dollar mark. This website is lots of fun.

ricklow wrote:




[frypan] [frypan]

Shudda just stopped at smoking an Acid Liquid!!!!
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Bonus points for going all "Supertroopers" seeing how many times you could say "cigarbid.com" instead of "meow"
DrMaddVibe
12 years ago

Bonus points for going all "Supertroopers" seeing how many times you could say "cigarbid.com" instead of "meow"

ZRX1200 wrote:




Prolly from some dojo.
ZRX1200
12 years ago
Users browsing this topic