Puffnstuff79
12 years ago

Have a box that has been sitting for about 4 years now. It's my fav Anejo.

t33bone wrote:



Jealous.
Palama
12 years ago

Jealous.

Puffnstuff79 wrote:



+1
t33bone
12 years ago
I uses to have about 3 boxes of every size til I was introduced to these forums. Now FGM has half, I smoked the other half.
rrumba
12 years ago

+1

Palama wrote:



+300
cacman
12 years ago
Do they still have to pass through customs?
shaun341
12 years ago
I believe mine did but they confiscate them, they are legal to purchase.

cacman
12 years ago

I believe mine did but they confiscate them, they are legal to purchase.

shaun341 wrote:


That's what I'm afraid of. Why bring attention to yourself to customs with cigars that can be purchased legally, or the potential of being help up? Last box I bought was $185/shipped. For the extra $14 I'd rather keep my money in the US and supporting B&M's, and avoid the potential customs hassle.
shaun341
12 years ago
I don't blame you but I am not sure I get the customs thing in general. My first order ever arrived with the corner of the envelope missing and you could clearly see inside they were cc. Pro ha a bought countless boxes over the past couple months and seems they all arrived safe. Then someone will get one box a year and it disappears on them.

Feels like customs is a luck of the draw more then a chess match imo.
cacman
12 years ago

Feels like customs is a luck of the draw more then a chess match imo.

shaun341 wrote:


If it's the luck of the draw, why take the chance?
Again I'd rather support my B&M with $14 than take the chance.
Users browsing this topic