LetsRock
12 years ago
Smoked one Saturday night in a record 1 1/2 hours...It was a very good smoke on a perfect June evening.
t33bone
12 years ago

You want a Jason???

spectresquad wrote:


If you like.. If I love it, I keep the box. If just OK, goes up for..............
spectresquad
12 years ago
Ndill you would like to purchase all my Jasons, or would like me to gift them to you.:-k

Tbone Pm me your addy. I will see how soon I can get one off to you.🇨🇮
Ndill
12 years ago
Ahh hell I'll pay for them of course! What you take me for, some mooch? How bout $15 for the entire lot......
spectresquad
12 years ago

Ahh hell I'll pay for them of course! What you take me for, some mooch? How bout $15 for the entire lot......

Ndill wrote:




Now that IS funny😂

Seriously want me to send ya one? Just trying to be friendly here.:-"
Ndill
12 years ago
He'll I was just kidding. We can do a fiver trade. Let me know what your looking for.
spectresquad
12 years ago

He'll I was just kidding. We can do a fiver trade. Let me know what your looking for.

Ndill wrote:



Now that sounds amenable...let me think on what might be good. Any suggestions on something you have?🇨🇮

Wow I have 3 left..hmmm where did the other 6 go....I can cover a 3er hehehe I must have dropped one in each box pass I did. Wanted to make sure there was one premium in each box.😊
Ndill
12 years ago

Now that sounds amenable...let me think on what might be good. Any suggestions on something you have?🇨🇮

Wow I have 3 left..hmmm where did the other 6 go....I can cover a 3er hehehe I must have dropped one in each box pass I did. Wanted to make sure there was one premium in each box.😊

spectresquad wrote:



No need to send three buddy. To be honest, if you like them, don't send any of them. Nothing is jumping to mind right now, maybe something will hit me after some rest.
Users browsing this topic