spectresquad
12 years ago

U need a pounding

05busa wrote:




Yep, I need all the attention I can get.[ram27bat]
05busa
12 years ago
Ndill
12 years ago
Think they would do a discount for bulk purchase?
danmdevries
12 years ago

Think they would do a discount for bulk purchase?

Ndill wrote:


Working on it
http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/640489/Roasterdude-beads 
05busa
12 years ago
I need one bead
TIGERCDW
12 years ago

I need one bead

05busa wrote:




Dig one out ya azz.

TIGER
spectresquad
12 years ago
05busa
12 years ago
Thats why i need one.....i lost it
tonygraz
12 years ago
Anal leakage problem ?
05busa
12 years ago
Only when sober.......send booze asap!!!
DrafterX
12 years ago
Did we give up on a bulk order..?? 😕
danmdevries
12 years ago

Did we give up on a bulk order..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:


Yup. They don't/won't bulk price it seems.
I even sent a snail mail request for a bulk quote.
Cant find any reference to a bulk hf buy that actually happened on any other forums I searched.
DrafterX
12 years ago
oh well... I'll find some...

Thanks for trying.. 👍
cacman
12 years ago

Yup. They don't/won't bulk price it seems.
I even sent a snail mail request for a bulk quote.
Cant find any reference to a bulk hf buy that actually happened on any other forums I searched.

danmdevries wrote:


Bummer. Especially since the big "O" says the economy is turning around.

Gimbel did the bulk buy on HF beads back in January 2012:
http://www.cigarbid.com/FORUM/c/posts/615179/65-Heartfelt-beads 

Included a few folks switching from that cheap-ass kitty litter too!
Users browsing this topic