CelticBomber
12 years ago
Tatuaje J21 Reserva
CelticBomber
12 years ago
Tatuaje Cohete
Porkchop
Private Reserve Black Tubo
Verocu Red Tubo
Noella Reserva
Broadleaf Regio Reserva
SW Reserva Maduro.
Tatuaje La Vérité
CelticBomber
12 years ago
Padron Family Reserve 45
CelticBomber
12 years ago
Fuente Fuente OpusX
CelticBomber
12 years ago
La Flor Dominicana Air Bender
knokmdwn
12 years ago
Thinking about what you might order, I was thinking maybe H.W. Finck. I wouldn't put those at a full bodied smoke though.
CelticBomber
12 years ago
DPG My Father
CelticBomber
12 years ago
Padilla Miami Lancero
illinichaser
12 years ago
Mayorga High Octane
CelticBomber
12 years ago
Padron Family Reserve No. 45
knokmdwn
12 years ago
How about a Graycliff Double Espresso.
kip5166@gmail.com
12 years ago
H Upmann Reserve Maduro
opelmanta1900
12 years ago
graycliff emerald...
tonygraz
12 years ago
Bolivar Coffradia
mikey1597
12 years ago
Graycliff Double Espresso.
H Upmann Reserve Maduro
graycliff emerald...
Bolivar Coffradia
Bur
  • Bur
  • Herf-A-Holic
12 years ago
Gerant's Golden Siesta?

Dude, when the buy it now price is less than a buck a cigar, even Sven and Trish know these are dog rockets:

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1823769/Gerants-Golden-Siesta-Churchill-20/ 

So what did I win?
Burner02
12 years ago
jnichols
12 years ago
So I know Gregg is one of the finest BOTL that there is, I am sure that these cigars are the finest, so I withdraw. This man went to the hospital over the secret Santa deal one year! Is that enough ass kissing?


Just kidding man but good luck to whoever wins!
Whistlebritches
12 years ago
Casa Magna Colorado


Ron
CelticBomber
12 years ago
Montecristo White Toro's
ROMEO Y JULIETA 1875 RESERVE MADURO ROBUSTO

heh!
Users browsing this topic