kombat96
12 years ago

Thanks for the great info noob. I have been wanting to get this and this just gave me the reason. Using a little birthday money.

stinger88 wrote:


Birthday money?, how old are you?
stinger88
12 years ago
Probably a lot older than you. The in-laws are nice like that and send money for birthdays. Not too shabby.
im1livewire
12 years ago

I talking with shipping at $6.95 total would be $78.51 per box.......

reckless wrote:


Dammit, needed my Spreadsheet to catch that math!! Gotcha
danmdevries
12 years ago
I've never paid more than $4/ea for a box of cigars.

But this is mighty tempting.

TMCTLT
12 years ago
Had a box gifted to me by my MI. Shpo owner who took us to Nic......he protects me!!!
He also gifted me (2) MF toros from the LE My Father Humidors ( think Very yellow cello )
lsufran
12 years ago
Glad I got in... Would of kicked myself for mulling it over and over and missing this one...$75.04 not shabby, and been dying to try these...
TheSmokensip
12 years ago
That is a good price. I paid 80.00 for my boxes on MMAO 3 weeks ago.
Users browsing this topic