t33bone
12 years ago

1. Cohiba Lancero with at least 5 years on it
2. Partagas Serie Connaisser No. 1
3. Trinidad Fundadores
4. Montecristo Especial No.1 (probably the best of these when young)

Even if all of them are actually Long Panetelas.

Buckwheat wrote:


Talk about ELITE? I don't even know hat the smoke smells like on these.

La Palina Goldie
Tat Black
OR El Triunfador
dharbolt
12 years ago

Talk about ELITE? I don't even know hat the smoke smells like on these.

La Palina Goldie
Tat Black
OR El Triunfador

t33bone wrote:




you and I have very similar tastes brother. I would add the L40
crgcpro
12 years ago
Cola
L40
Opus PL
CYB TAA Lancero
Tat Black
Cain F
stogiemonger
12 years ago
Tat Black
Cain F
MF#4
Orig. Padilla Miami
Oliva V

In no particular order.
stogiemonger
12 years ago
Actually, both of the first 2 factories Padilla Miami Lanceros were very good (imho)
Users browsing this topic