charliebarr
11 years ago
Abrignac....I somehow get the feeling I meant to say that???nice.I may have to start carrying tablet as even with my note 3 these lil letters are small in comparison to my hands.Just rest assured that I will try harder....I also didn't know that the illini thing bothered you illinichaser my bad there...You guys have fun tonight....
Abrignac
11 years ago

Abrignac....I somehow get the feeling I meant to say that???nice.I may have to start carrying tablet as even with my note 3 these lil letters are small in comparison to my hands.Just rest assured that I will try harder....I also didn't know that the illini thing bothered you illinichaser my bad there...You guys have fun tonight....

charliebarr wrote:




I am. I suspect Jeremy is as well.
illinichaser
11 years ago

Abrignac....I somehow get the feeling I meant to say that???nice.I may have to start carrying tablet as even with my note 3 these lil letters are small in comparison to my hands.Just rest assured that I will try harder....I also didn't know that the illini thing bothered you illinichaser my bad there...You guys have fun tonight....

charliebarr wrote:




We're all good. Not sure what you mean by the "illini" thing though? I am an Illini fan. Being called Illini, or Chaser, or Jeremy, none of those bother me.

It is much easier to read like you are typing now, so I will give you props for trying.

🍺 🍺 🍺




Happy new year!!
illinichaser
11 years ago
oh, and don't call me Ann Arbor, she's a wh0re. .. 🍺



















Muck Fichigan!!!




(that's for you wombatdink)
charliebarr
11 years ago
Gotcha.....I thought illini bothered u...my bad...
charliebarr
11 years ago
2015 opus angel story was my final call.......I do like it
kombat96
11 years ago

Ok ill try to b nicer to you this year......how bout that?



Noooo. Just wouldn't be no fun then



HAPPY NEW YEARS Kumbat

charliebarr wrote:


Thats the spirit
kombat96
11 years ago

oh, and don't call me Ann Arbor, she's a wh0re. .. 🍺



















Muck Fichigan!!!




(that's for you wombatdink)

illinichaser wrote:


You wish dink, go blue 😇
Whistlebritches
11 years ago
I'm going to **** try an use less **** foul **** language.In the **** event that I do not follow **** through......I want you fuckers to remind me of my **** resolution.I hope I can count on you motherfucking ****.

Happy **** New Year


Ron
charliebarr
11 years ago
My kinda fing resolution..I mean s...thants fing awesome
QMPASH
11 years ago

I figure good topic this time of year.....and yes I wanted to put under cigar discussions as im hoping to buy start my own cigar company....Barr Estates.....the reincarnation of cigars.......I am inspiring pairing cigars with soda pop...hmmmmmm. who hasn't thought of wat cigar would go good with a dr.pepper,mt.dew........the sky is the limit......now I truly hope you guys use your imagination with this thread.........




HAPPY NEW YEARS 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮
🍺 🍺 🍺 🍺

charliebarr wrote:




I would contact Swisher Sweets. They might be interested! [sarcasm]
frankj1
11 years ago
I resolve to be able to see my feet when standing...gonna be hard to train my deek to get out of the way though.
wheelrite
11 years ago
I resolve to have a better 2015 . 2014 was a sucky year at Casa de wheelrite...


wheel,,
Users browsing this topic