charliebarr
11 years ago
Ok I'll go with antique then....though fog sound better to me....🇨🇮
99cobra2881
11 years ago
Antique fog?
charliebarr
11 years ago
Post # 40 cobra mad spackler said he prefered antique ........or FOG ..f....old guy....
99cobra2881
11 years ago
Ya he said he don't like just plain fog so maybe we shine it up a bit. Antique fog being better maybe?
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
11 years ago

Post # 40 cobra mad spackler said he prefered antique ........or FOG ..f....old guy....

charliebarr wrote:



Or F@G .. fn Antiquated Guy ?

My dad's favorite... Old Fart
charliebarr
11 years ago
I suppose I could say old wise one .....but I'll stay with ancient one I think...Madspackler likes it.....I'm sure of it
madspackler
11 years ago
There are older and wiser here than me. Some in age, some in status.

There are certainly some FOGS that I wish were still with us. Do a search for post by Big Chief - a classic. The breadth and depth of his wisdom and humor was humbling.

Always a good day to wake up on this side of the grass.

Carry on Noobs
charliebarr
11 years ago
Much appreciation for you Fogs .You guys bring alot of help and wisdom..I will search for article too...Just one thing partner you are the oldest guy on here I am thinking.I never seen anyone back to 2000....Was you here before they opened?lol....just giving you a hard time ...
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
11 years ago
Yes, certainly appreciate the FOGs, not only on these forums, but IRL.

Need you guys to keep us noobs in line, rofl.

K, Back to mindless banter.
charliebarr
11 years ago
I heardvmy name called....bbgd th fgjh c.f. hhbx rd schncdhgcggccgh....thaks my opinioooon
madspackler
11 years ago
This is actually the second generation of the C-bid website.Thinking there was an earlier version and some of the FOGs were on that board as well- IIRC.
I believe there is still one 1999 BOTL on the site as well as one or two earlier 2000 folks. Have seen many come and go here. The good ones last - but you need to have thick skin at times.

Actually not all that old (early 50's)) but have been enjoying cigars for over 35 years - I do not smoke every day or even every week - so it is a special time when I can enjoy a few smokes. Often the reason to have a smoke is a special occasion. Makes it even better.

Too often we age our cigars in the brown paper bag on the way home from the B&M or age them in the brown box we receive them in from C-Bid/CI. Give the sticks a chance to improve. Find a cigar you like and put a handful away for a year or more. Add a few sticks every month or so as your palate develops. Best way to do that is purchase a second humidor for special occasions. Your patience will be richly rewarded. In no time you will have a humidor filled with aged cigars
charliebarr
11 years ago
Well then I cannot pick too much on age as I am mid 40s so we are very close there.I definitely have learned alot here and as you said accumulated a cpl. .humidors as well as some aging sticks.I like to hear the variety of opinions on cigars as well as the just mindless chatter..I got double layered skin so not much bothers me....that as you say is a must here.Well sir it has been good talking to you and just maybe I can last a few yrs.here as well...🇨🇮
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
11 years ago
I'm sure I'm a pup relative to most people here, I'm 38 right now, so with any luck, I got quite a few years left in me.

I think me and Charlie literally started posting on the forums within hours of each other, so I've taken my share of noop smashing, but probably not as bad as charlie.

That's ok though, I've participated in my share of forums over the years, played/play online video games, and trust me when I say this, you guys are no where near as bad as the gaming community when it comes to chit talking and noob smashing... my skin's carbon fiber, lmao.

I have to admit though, I always enjoyed a good flame war, and I have been known to feed trolls...

Just fair warning.



charliebarr
11 years ago
I do agree bgz I get alot of chit but I dish out a bit too so all good to me.I honestly feel like a good flame on is coming .I am starting to feel a bit confined......🍺 ...
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
11 years ago

I do agree bgz I get alot of chit but I dish out a bit too so all good to me.I honestly feel like a good flame on is coming .I am starting to feel so edited I'm about to pop.I gotta watch what I say...ok understand....can't cuss ok understand......make good sentences...ok ....where the hell did charlie go?Does that make sense.???I really ,for the most part like most ppl here and have a good time.It is as I say just a me thing....I hope I get worked out as I may need a break for awhile..Well enough crying we shall c........

charliebarr wrote:




Charlie...

I don't care about any of those things you mentioned.

Just don't forget to wipe, ok?
charliebarr
11 years ago
Thats the conversation I wanna have you c....su......r....That actually makes me feel better...We need a fun thread.....yep...thx I knew I could count on u
charliebarr
11 years ago
Hahaha. How that for bs?Now I think tomorrow I will go to BALTIMORE to do some research on this prostitute issue.This will be the new forum....what states have the most prostitutes?....,by charlie....not by std bs. But experience.....That will get me ridin the guardrail again...fo sho[ram27bat]
delta1
11 years ago

Class of 2011 was obviously the best.

z6joker9 wrote:



Count me as a proud member of that class.
charliebarr
11 years ago
We are gonna have to settle this.....Hell there are good and bad every year I am sure.I have seen alot of decent ppl last year since I have been here but also a few jakasses so who knows...I just hope I stay around half as long as some of the real Fogs...I mean 4,5_10yrs ...thats a long time.......🇨🇮 r
mikey1597
11 years ago
Users browsing this topic