I'm Batman
11 years ago
Smoking some chickens tomorrow and drinking a bunch of beers while I do that. I hope I don't go drunk bidding again.
gryphonms
11 years ago
It could happen, just saying.
Wunky
11 years ago

Fine don't support the troops. You are a liberal I can tell. Anti gun anti military and anytime anyone disagrees with your point of view despite how unpopular it is, you run to the constitution yet you fail to support the very ones protecting it.

99cobra2881 wrote:

Sorry dude I own several guns of my own and I'm a member of the NRA. Politics got nothing to do with it.

Deal with it: I don't give two turds about guys in the military. I'm not gonna send 'em cigars. Quit trying to bully me into doing things I don't want to do.

And that goes for all of ya!
99cobra2881
11 years ago

Sorry dude I own several guns of my own and I'm a member of the NRA. Politics got nothing to do with it.

Deal with it: I don't give two turds about guys in the military. I'm not gonna send 'em cigars. Quit trying to bully me into doing things I don't want to do.

And that goes for all of ya!

Wunky wrote:




You don't have to do sh-it. Never did sh-it for your country., why start now? Now I'll do you the service of ignoring you from now on. [salute]
I'm Batman
11 years ago

It could happen, just saying.

gryphonms wrote:



yeah probably will
99cobra2881
11 years ago

yeah probably will

I'm Batman wrote:



The damn dirty rats on freefall are very very tempting. Need more beer before I bid/ tell her I bought more cigars.
gryphonms
11 years ago
How do the under crown dirty rats com pair to liga PRI Ada dirty rats?
99cobra2881
11 years ago
Gryph- Pm sent
gryphonms
11 years ago
Wunky, are you really a tool, or are you just stirring the pot?
Wunky
11 years ago

Wunky, are you really a tool, or are you just stirring the pot?

gryphonms wrote:

I just got no interest in sending cigars to troops, and don't appreciate being harassed when I say so. Now can we move on?
danmdevries
11 years ago
Who let twink back in?
charliebarr
11 years ago
Exactly......although I sorta liked him a bit.....
This cat is a jacked asssss
gryphonms
11 years ago
Sorry you feel harassed Wunky.

[sarcasm]
shaun341
11 years ago
I believe Wunky found the fastest way to get yourself blackballed from this forum. With the block option it should only take a couple days before they get tired of talking to themselves.
Hillbillyjosh770
11 years ago
Is he still talking chit?

Wunky=Twinky indeed.

Although I'm sure I have a couple folks that have me blocked as well.
I pissed off some Vets when I joined..... But quickly conformed.
And I never bashed The Troops.

But I have a feeling a Hazing is coming for me at the fishinherf
gryphonms
11 years ago
I think we all pissed of some vets, the difference is we learned. Also we might not have agreed with their opinions, but we were no so disrespectful.
Hillbillyjosh770
11 years ago
Wunky
11 years ago
I have to admit I don't give a fresh dog turd what the "vets" here or anywhere think, about me or any other topic. Especially if they behave like 12 year olds. I actually have another life. I just come here to talk about cigars on occasion.

This thread is funny, however, and shows humanity in really its lowest and most pathetic state. A bunch of people sitting at home trying to get some other person sitting in his home to do what they say by calling him names and threatening to "block" him. Hilarious but quite sad, and evidence of the impotence of modern man.

Seems like "vets" are just gangs of geriatric thugs, or am I missing something?
tonygraz
11 years ago
You are definitely missing something !
Hillbillyjosh770
11 years ago
Speaking of drunk bidding, I bid on the 5-pack of imperial stout. Whilst I was drinking my Cream Stout.
Ya'll still have 2 days to outbid me.

I'll send ya a fiver of some premium garo's and El Mejor's[sarcasm]
Users browsing this topic