ZRX1200
11 years ago

I see someone doesn't understand how forums work.

Vrikkian wrote:




And you don't understand how I pick up fresh meat....do you like camping Vrikkian?
Mandoman
11 years ago

Jurhka the Gurkha!

fenderbendertex wrote:




There was a young fella named Purkha
Who was constantly jurkha his Gurkha
His wife said, "Now Purkha,
quit jurkha yer Gurkha,
It's yer furkha yer shurkha, you bassturd!"
fenderbendertex
11 years ago

There was a young fella named Purkha
Who was constantly jurkha his Gurkha
His wife said, "Now Purkha,
quit jurkha yer Gurkha,
It's yer furkha yer shurkha, you bassturd!"

Mandoman wrote:


=d> =d> =d> Hilarious Mandoman!👍
midmofan
Bitter Klinger
11 years ago

Is your name Vicky?

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:



LoL!

Vickie got a new credit card...
Speyside
11 years ago
Place a row of Gurkha across the top of your humidor. No moochers will ever look there again.
fenderbendertex
11 years ago
CBid. Cigar. com , and the mothership should use them for packing material. People might actually smoke the air pillows...
99cobra2881
11 years ago

Place a row of Gurkha across the top of your humidor. No moochers will ever look there again.

Speyside wrote:



People unfamiliar with cigars will think they are getting a gem. They just don't know what they don't know.

Most non cigar smokers think anything that says Cuban on the label really is from Cuba. I was talking with my bosses son about cigars and he said he still had some left from a trip to Mexico. I missed the golf outing where he brought some of them but a coworker snapped a pic of their Cuban Rounds cigars. I lol'd when I saw the picture of their Cuban cigars.
Users browsing this topic