hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
I am waaaaaayyyyy out of my league, I kinda knew it before but that right there just cemented it.

Hope 10 worthy BOTL show up before me.

Downright scary you are Bart...
crgcpro
11 years ago
Hank you are the guest of honor. You get first pick on those!
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
I wouldn't have a clue which one to pick, seriously.

And just how am I guest of honor anyway? All I did was suggest a get together...
Puffnstuff79
11 years ago
I am certainly attending and I'm bringing my brother with me. Don't be scared
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Only one of them I've ever had is the H. Upmann Magnum 50
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Well Puff seeing as you put it that way, LOL
crgcpro
11 years ago

I wouldn't have a clue which one to pick, seriously.

And just how am I guest of honor anyway? All I did was suggest a get together...

hank56 wrote:



1. Because we said so
2. Because you are traveling the furthest
3. Because I've been unable to get these Azzhats together for 3 years until now

And there are no bad choices. Pick whichever once interests you most.

Pro
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Lets hope for a good turnout, the 3 Daves have been a bit quiet of late, Mathan too.

Come Monday I start rattling some cages!!!

Puffnstuff79
11 years ago


Good God. I'm gonna pitch a tent. I'd love to be cordial and let others more deserving have at it but seriously...make me the amateur =p~
Puffnstuff79
11 years ago
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
I'm in Maryland now Virginia tomorrow oh yeah!!!
watchurai
11 years ago

Little over a week to go.
Let me know in this thread if you are and bringing someone with you so I can get a good count for the food.

Pro

crgcpro wrote:



I will be there, Bart, and bringing a lovely lady to brighten up this room of FOGs we will be.
crgcpro
11 years ago
Looks like this is the list so far:

Pro and Pro's Assistant
Hank and Hank's BIL
VAmtnman
Dsteiger and Tammy
Watchurai and Lady friend
Mathen & Mrs Mathen?
Puff and Puffy's brother
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Ben & Jen from OVTC
Ed B from OVTC
Palmer from OVTC
Puffnstuff79
11 years ago
My brother is interested in playing a round of golf. Is that possible? If so, what is a good time to show up Thursday to get an early start to this shindig?
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
For the record Wauken is my BIL
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
BTW sitting on the porch of the "lodge" looking at the lake, drinking and smoking a cigar!!!
hank56
  • hank56
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Puff is bound and determined to be one of the first 10 to arrive lol
crgcpro
11 years ago

My brother is interested in playing a round of golf. Is that possible? If so, what is a good time to show up Thursday to get an early start to this shindig?

Puffnstuff79 wrote:



Puff we're pretty open on Thursday at the minute. Let me know when he wants to come out.

Pro
Puffnstuff79
11 years ago
he left his clubs in Boston so he wants to know if there's rentals. Also, what's the charge to play?
crgcpro
11 years ago
Yep I'll loan him a set.

$25 cart fee for golf. Free greens fee and loaner clubs.

Pro
Users browsing this topic