Mathen
11 years ago
I'd like to echo the sentiment of what's been said already. Mr. Unicorn, I mean, uh... Pro was a fantastic host. The company was excellent, and it was nice to see folks I hadn't seen in years as well as meet new ones. I hope we do it again soon.

Hank, Steve, & Rob, I hope to see y'all tomorrow too. You NoVa/MD/WV a*holes are welcome too. We'll be herfing starting at 11:00 a.m. and potentially well into the evening. Get in touch with me if you need an address.


What a night.

Matt sorry I missed you leaving. I turned to say something to you and you were gone.

grrrrr609 wrote:



Yeah, when it was time for me to go, I looked around and everyone was having such nice conversations I just couldn't go "Hey everyone, pay attention to me now. I have to leave!" So I shook Watchurai's hand, stole another look at his hot girlfriend, and went off into the sunset.


Puffnstuff79
11 years ago

Yep the PL Encantos.

Ravi has had the best price on them at $270/box of $25.

crgcpro wrote:



Never eaten a honey comb but I imagine now that's what a honey comb tastes like...thank you Pro for the chance at that smoke, the 2008 Cohiba from that box you posted a pic of, the Lusitania, the drinks, the food, the new Nike golf clubs, the balls, the brownies, and most of all the good company and cordiality you bestowed on both me and my brother.

Hank...thanks for the beer and the Turks.

I'd love to go through the list of all of you that made last night one to remember with my brother. It was great meeting all of you and I hope to see each one of you and more again before...what? 7 years? 3 years?

Oh, and Matt, I've already got My lady love trying to figure out how to get us out there on Saturday
dstieger
11 years ago
Hank, that 858 was a Sun Grown. The only AF I buy.

Matt, I musta missed the conversation about tomorrow. I'm already committed to a different herf up in Sterling in the afternoon. If it ends at a reasonable time and you guys are still at it, I'll see about coming down. You going to be in/around Fredericksburg?
Mathen
11 years ago


Matt, I musta missed the conversation about tomorrow. I'm already committed to a different herf up in Sterling in the afternoon. If it ends at a reasonable time and you guys are still at it, I'll see about coming down. You going to be in/around Fredericksburg?

dstieger wrote:



http://www.wildernessrunvineyards.com/# !events/c19qp The local B&M will be there, so will some of the local cigar club. We're doing beer samples too. We'll be there until at least seven.
Users browsing this topic