tonygraz
11 years ago
TMCTLT - is our welcome wagon. May be smart to ignore him. The initials mean TooMuchCrapTooLittleThought.
collectorchris
11 years ago

Asked for donations the edited it out.

Yeah ok.

TIGER

TIGERCDW wrote:



Post #11 I said I edited it out, because of the $hitstorm that ensued. Some of you 🐴 much? Even after explaining that I had no disillusion or expectation from anyone for anything other than discussion and possibly a trade, let it go.

No reason to be pissy towards each other over a single comment that has been retracted and an explanation offered. Heck, if could coulld buy ya'll a beer to make up for all the negativity that ensued, I would 🍺
collectorchris
11 years ago

Hope you feel better soon bro. I've had 4 surgeries in the last 6 months i feel your pain. If you want a few cigars i will happily send you a 5 pack as a get well gift, no trade. PM me your addy.

TheSmokensip wrote:



TheSmokensip, thanks, this is my second surgery on this Achilles in last two years. I hope they got it right this time. I hope you are doing well after yours, 4 in six months must have been horrible!

After all the above activity over the comment, I appreciate the gesture, but I dont want anyone to think I was really after something for nothing. I will PM you and return the favor with a select 5'er from my hummi as well.
DCLover
11 years ago

TMCTLT - is our welcome wagon. May be smart to ignore him. The initials mean TooMuchCrapTooLittleThought.

tonygraz wrote:


Can't you at least keep this crap in the Politics forum?
MACS
11 years ago

TheSmokensip, thanks, this is my second surgery on this Achilles in last two years. I hope they got it right this time. I hope you are doing well after yours, 4 in six months must have been horrible!

After all the above activity over the comment, I appreciate the gesture, but I dont want anyone to think I was really after something for nothing. I will PM you and return the favor with a select 5'er from my hummi as well.

collectorchris wrote:



Attaboy... keep on keepin' on.

I got hazed a bit when I first got here, and I recall a little sh*storm with a fog from the past who has since become a very good friend... Slimboli. He doesn't post here much any more, but he was the forum police back in the day and gave me a ration of crap for whatever I did wrong (wrong forum, stupid questions, whatever) and I gave it right back, both barrels...

Like I said, have some thick skin, and don't back down if you think you're right.

You edited and explained... if that ain't good enough... eff 'em.
teedubbya
11 years ago
I'm with macs. Give the dude a break. When did yall become such a group of cliquish high school aholes?

New dude get a coat. Thick skin required.

ZRX1200
11 years ago
Yeah you guys are jerks!
thurson
11 years ago

Yeah you guys are jerks!

ZRX1200 wrote:



Oh yeah? I'm a bigger jerk than you are!

[sarcasm]
tamapatom
11 years ago

Post #11 I said I edited it out, because of the $hitstorm that ensued. Some of you 🐴 much? Even after explaining that I had no disillusion or expectation from anyone for anything other than discussion and possibly a trade, let it go.

No reason to be pissy towards each other over a single comment that has been retracted and an explanation offered. Heck, if could coulld buy ya'll a beer to make up for all the negativity that ensued, I would 🍺

collectorchris wrote:


I didn't dish any but I'll take a beer. What you got?
collectorchris
11 years ago

I didn't dish any but I'll take a beer. What you got?

tamapatom wrote:



Ussually Corona (w/lime of course) or just an ice cold Miller Light 🍺
teedubbya
11 years ago
Ok now it's ok to eff with him. He deserves it.
SmokeMonkey
11 years ago
Can we get some fruit with beer OUTRAGE going? Not enough outrage today.
tonygraz
11 years ago
I'll take the fruit with beer. Somebody else can do the outrage.
tamapatom
11 years ago

Ussually Corona (w/lime of course) or just an ice cold Miller Light 🍺

collectorchris wrote:


There was a keg at a party and we couldn't figure out what it was. So I scanned the Q code with my phone and it gave me "left handed toilet lever". Later I found out it was corona light - known in close circles ever since as "left handed toilet lever". To be a gracious guest I suppose I'll have to take the Miller.
Users browsing this topic