chazz
  • chazz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Guys I need some advice. Sorry been Mia for a while life has gone seriously sideways...does anyone know if a custodial parent can legally take a minor child out of state without the parents consent? He lives in indiana and wants to take my grandson to wisconsin without my daughters consent.
chazz
  • chazz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Where is everyone hiding
rrumba
11 years ago

I'm in Georgia, but many papers said I only had to inform to get consent. If moving 30 notice of new address had to be provided. But that was bass on joint custody with her having physical custody. Look at the decree out well state in there

That's all I got. There are free legal advise sites online for each state for help with questions like this.

So sorry you guys are having to deal with it.


Roger
TMCTLT
11 years ago

Where is everyone hiding

chazz wrote:




Been slow here regarding the MMMer crowd Chazz, heading up to MI. this coming Friday for a few days
chazz
  • chazz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Rumba thanks for the info.


Paul where you gonna be. Would live to meet up for a smoke
TMCTLT
11 years ago

Rumba thanks for the info.


Paul where you gonna be. Would live to meet up for a smoke

chazz wrote:




Chazz,

Coming into Saginaw Twnshp. and will undoubtably end up @ the shpo in Midland.
chazz
  • chazz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Any idea when you will be passing through lansing?
10 years ago
HAPPY NEW YEAR, YA LAZY MOOCHERS!!

🇨🇮

Where's the HERF?

c3s
kombat96
10 years ago
Thought this thread was dead.

You in michigan ken?
dharbolt
10 years ago
I thought you were dead^^^
10 years ago
Yep. Until 1-18 then I head back to Arizona for a few months. Any place to meet up for a herf ?

c3s
kombat96
10 years ago

I thought you were dead^^^

dharbolt wrote:





Still hibernating. [ram27bat]
10 years ago

Still hibernating. [ram27bat]

kombat96 wrote:



At least UM finished on a high note!
boileremt
10 years ago
Howdy all! I hope everyone is doing well. We miss you guys. Hopefully we can get a herf scheduled and see everyone.

Hugs to all from Moose Manor!
t33bone
10 years ago

Howdy all! I hope everyone is doing well. We miss you guys. Hopefully we can get a herf scheduled and see everyone.

Hugs to all from Moose Manor!

boileremt wrote:



HUGS back atcha. Let us know.
DD1700
10 years ago
Anyone in Michigan still alive???Dink you waking up yet???
t33bone
10 years ago

Anyone in Michigan still alive???Dink you waking up yet???

DD1700 wrote:


Alive just south of the border in OH. Be up that way in April 22nd.
DD1700
10 years ago
What's up Tuck. Where abouts you gonna be??
chazz
  • chazz
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
10 years ago
Still alive I think....life is just sideways right now. Tuck let us know where and when
t33bone
10 years ago

What's up Tuck. Where abouts you gonna be??

DD1700 wrote:


Rochester are for a father daughter dance that evening. May be available saturday morning/afternoon for a cigar. I will be heading back to Cincinnati Saturday evening.

Hoping to get to MI for a week at least this summer. I'll let you all know and keep me updated on any herfs in the MI area.
Users browsing this topic