Abrignac
10 years ago

Given your local climate, how much humidification do you really need?

danmdevries wrote:



Not too much. I've been beadless for about 2 months. The rh in the tower is at 58%.
zody
10 years ago

Looks like I won one for $88. Not a bad price if it works as advertised. Still need to get some beads though.

Abrignac wrote:



Nice win Anthony! I think you'll like it, the best feature is the remote, you can place it outside your cabinet so you don't have to crack it open to make adjustments or power it off and on. Testament to patient bidding right there brother!
🍺
t33bone
10 years ago
I use one and have had no problems. Only replaced the foam twice so far. Been running the unit for about 6 or 7 years now with 3 fans hooked up for circulation. I keep 3 other small plastic containers w approx. 1/2 # of 65% (I believe) beads in each.. No problems and holds humidity well.
Users browsing this topic