teedubbya
10 years ago
I'm working on a pilot project that would outlaw 1/2 price burger days. It's only targeted towards Oklahoma and Mississippi at this point but we hope to roll it out nationwide if it works.
victor809
10 years ago

Who said anything about a 4 way?
Barack would be there too.
With all the bowing he does, I'm sure we'll find a job for him.

tailgater wrote:



Just adding more men to the mix isn't gonna increase the chances of my involvement.
victor809
10 years ago

^^^ You're an idiot, with no sense of humor or sarcasm.

Go back to chasing homeless people for exercise, while continuing to lecture us about anything.

cacman wrote:



You notice this isn't the first time you've fallen back to the whole "it was just humor! and sarcasm!" when it's pointed out what an ass you are.

Tell you what.... I'll make a pact with you. I'll only chase and beat homeless people with a BMI of greater than 24 if you promise to call every woman in your life with a BMI of over 24 a "fat pig"... Then tell them you're just being sarcastic and they have no sense of humor.

Just think of all the homeless people you could save from having to get beaten.
teedubbya
10 years ago
By the way I'm no Michelle fan but the bashing of her is something that was frowned upon when anyone did it to Laura, Barbara, Nancy and etc. but it did happen. I had a buddy that had Barbara's face painted on the bottom of his toilet so he could piss and **** on her every day. I found it just as odd as the idiots that rail on the current First Lady but whatever. Her body type may not be to your liking (or mine) but she seems to be fit. Most of us are not so that is odd. She my have the Lear shape rockin but it's better than the bouncy ball many typing have. And to be honest women deserve more respect than that regardless of which turdbag they decide to marry. If the best you can do us fat and ugly face it you ain't too bright.
teedubbya
10 years ago
DrafterX
10 years ago

I'm working on a pilot project that would outlaw 1/2 price burger days. It's only targeted towards Oklahoma and Mississippi at this point but we hope to roll it out nationwide if it works.

teedubbya wrote:




😱
cacman
10 years ago

Seriously... your complaint is that you imagine in your head she'd be over 300 lbs if she didn't have private chefs?

victor809 wrote:


You fail to see the hypocrisy of her dictating to the American people what their children should be eating for lunch, especially at school. Did you even read the article about what her kids school serves for lunch compared to the requirements she is trying to push? She has no idea what it takes to buy and prepare decent food as she lives so far from the People she is trying to represent and protect.
DrafterX
10 years ago
Like I said, she just wants somethin to call her own... 'Just Say No to Fat Kids' is kinda catchy.... 😟
DrafterX
10 years ago
Your kids are Soooo Fat..
Michelle Obama wouldn't let them go to school..!! 🤣
victor809
10 years ago

You fail to see the hypocrisy of her dictating to the American people what their children should be eating for lunch, especially at school. Did you even read the article about what her kids school serves for lunch compared to the requirements she is trying to push? She has no idea what it takes to buy and prepare decent food as she lives so far from the People she is trying to represent and protect.

cacman wrote:



^ none of which has anything to do with her weight or appearance. So why would you choose to call her a fat pig, rather than point out that she has requirements different than the food she eats?

Of course, no politician in washington or at the state level has any "idea what it takes to buy and prepare decent food as [they] live so far from the people [they] are trying to represent and protect" so your argument is kind of invalid there too.

I find it funny that you're so angry about something as simple and stupid as her trying to bring attention to kids eating better. Seriously... you're acting like she's trying to put them to death, not eat a carrot. Get a grip on reality.
tonygraz
10 years ago

I'm working on a pilot project that would outlaw 1/2 price burger days. It's only targeted towards Oklahoma and Mississippi at this point but we hope to roll it out nationwide if it works.

teedubbya wrote:



I hope Drafter doesn't take this too personally.
DrafterX
10 years ago
He's only doing it cause I'm Black..!! 😠
tailgater
10 years ago

Just adding more men to the mix isn't gonna increase the chances of my involvement.

victor809 wrote:



What if I call it a scrum?

tailgater
10 years ago
TW and Victor,

Her looks are immaterial, but it's funny to hear about nutrition from someone with such a wide load going on.

It would be like Nancy Reagan advocating for "just say no" while toking on a dubey.

Plus, she's an ungrateful bag of dirt with no pride of country.

In my humble opinion, of course.







DrafterX
10 years ago
And I heard she hates her puppy-dog..!! 😠
cacman
10 years ago
My sincere apologies if my reference to Michelle, and Michelle only, as a fat chicken-wing eatin' pig has offended anyone and your sensitivities.
You're correct… it was wrong of me.
Fat pig is not the preferred nomenclature. Does chewbacca work?
tonygraz
10 years ago

He's only doing it cause I'm Black..!! 😠

DrafterX wrote:



He said it was because you ate too much.
ZRX1200
10 years ago
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-NgWJTQAuRk
DrafterX
10 years ago
Stinkdyr
10 years ago

Like an automobile wreck, I can't look away.

Also like an automobile wreck, she should warn us about the wide load.

beep beep.

tailgater wrote:




WHOA! Ass ahoy!
Users browsing this topic