SMOKEYOU
10 years ago

Ok n00bs,



How it works:
Person will say, "Who wants to send me smokes".
Some n00b will answer, "I will send you smokes".
Then that person can ask for smokes.

zerohourhero wrote:



💩
Dspills
10 years ago
kaszkiet
10 years ago
Corey, your package is on it's way. Should be there Friday.

Tracking Number: 9505 5110 2157 6215 0158 34
Dspills
10 years ago
Someone help me understand what a "reasonable" amount of time it is to ship?
ypetryna
10 years ago

Someone help me understand what a "reasonable" amount of time it is to ship?

Dspills wrote:



within reason, i have shipped same day and up to 2 weeks later. sometimes one is out of town. i hit the post office during work, and if im real busy, then i dont get it out that day. if its late, i let people know. some people dont always hop on here everyday, i know i dont.
Dspills
10 years ago
Just curious I don't want to make anyone think I am screwing them over for waiting 3-5 days..Thank you
corey sellers
10 years ago
Have you done a trade yet
Dspills
10 years ago
Corey - I have yes I sent out 3 packages. 2 off of a noob post and 1 private...
Dspills
10 years ago
The one off this post I posted the tracking info yesterday.
corey sellers
10 years ago
If you had not I was going to trade with you
SMOKEYOU
10 years ago

within reason, i have shipped same day and up to 2 weeks later. sometimes one is out of town. i hit the post office during work, and if im real busy, then i dont get it out that day. if its late, i let people know. some people dont always hop on here everyday, i know i dont.

ypetryna wrote:




Trust is earned not given.
corey sellers
10 years ago
corey sellers
10 years ago
And I am on here everday
Dspills
10 years ago
Corey I'm always down for a trade if you want brother...
corey sellers
10 years ago
I got one package to send out friday pick up Kaszkiet then ask the ?
Dspills
zerohourhero
10 years ago
Shhh... Im sneaking in here for a second to say thank you guys for keeping this going. Make me proud, bash a noobs skull in.

And now back to me not being here.

P.S. I still have my corkboard of addresses, and I will still be planning Operation Payback in the future.

Prepare thineselves.
frankj1
10 years ago
stinger88
10 years ago
Dspills, yours was supposed to go out on Sat but didn't. I have now traveled across the country. I brought your cigars with me and I should be able to send them out from here.....New Haven, Conn., home of Yale.
stinger88
10 years ago
Now that Kaz has sent, why no question.

Come on, ask away.
Users browsing this topic