ajerrils
10 years ago

I was wait to get the addy still haven't received it.

ajerrils wrote:



Got the add from Art.

Tracking number 9505 5105 7561 6250 0253 19

Who wants to send me smokes.

Rrumba you can now send me smokes.🇨🇮
rrumba
10 years ago


Ahem, aj I still need something from you
rrumba
10 years ago


Skibumma, I got you, now who wants to send some real dog rockets to TMCTLT.....
ypetryna
10 years ago

Skibumma, I got you, now who wants to send some real dog rockets to TMCTLT.....

rrumba wrote:



send me thier info


skibumma70
10 years ago
Anyone have Bsadlers address so I can send some rockets to him?

Thanks.
ajerrils
10 years ago

Ahem, aj I still need something from you

rrumba wrote:



I pm it to you yesterday, or did you forget?
ypetryna
10 years ago
Anyone have tmctlt addy? Bump...
rrumba
10 years ago


Ok, packages outbound...

You guys figure out whos is which

9405503699300389987410
9405503699300389745287
9405503699300389745256
9405503699300389745249
9405503699300389745270
corey sellers
10 years ago
Daimmmmmm ^^^^ RRumba
dharbolt
10 years ago

Ok, packages outbound...

You guys figure out whos is which

9405503699300389987410
9405503699300389745287
9405503699300389745256
9405503699300389745249
9405503699300389745270

rrumba wrote:



Stirring up **** again I see.
kaszkiet
10 years ago

Ok, packages outbound...

You guys figure out whos is which

9405503699300389987410
9405503699300389745287
9405503699300389745256
9405503699300389745249
9405503699300389745270

rrumba wrote:




900+ posts and he still has no idea how the PIB works.
=d>
ajerrils
10 years ago

900+ posts and he still has no idea how the PIB works.
=d>

kaszkiet wrote:



Some Noobs never stop being noobs.
dharbolt
10 years ago

900+ posts and he still has no idea how the PIB works.
=d>

kaszkiet wrote:



No. Noob. He knows exactly how is supposed to work. 🇨🇮
rrumba
10 years ago
Dharbolt, I would never stir any chit dear sir. Unless throwing T in the mix COULD, MIGHT, POSSIBLY, in a very obscure way off manner, considered stirring......
rrumba
10 years ago

Daimmmmmm ^^^^ RRumba

corey sellers wrote:




What Corey, been out for a bit....... Although someone did mention a certain other someone needing a smack... well have to further investigate that claim.
skibumma70
10 years ago
Sent package out to bsadler this morning.. usps tracking # 9500113585116253013603
artman556
10 years ago
Got box thanks
dharbolt
10 years ago

Dharbolt, I would never stir any chit dear sir. Unless throwing T in the mix COULD, MIGHT, POSSIBLY, in a very obscure way off manner, considered stirring......

rrumba wrote:



[-(
corey sellers
10 years ago
RRumba you have to be getting LOWWWWWWWW sending all those packages out
rrumba
10 years ago

RRumba I am getting VEEERRRRRYYY LOWWWWWWWW sending out and not getting any packages

corey sellers wrote:




There fixed it for you Corey.

Let me see if I can really some help for you
Users browsing this topic