bsadler
10 years ago
I got the fireman.... Address please

Disregard I had it

Package on its way

9400 1096 9993 8777 6358 80
bsadler
10 years ago
Who wants to send me smokes..... but be warned I am very picky, greedy and extremely vengeful!

Send if you dare.
dharbolt
10 years ago

Dylan you owe me nothing you traitor.....

Corey, I got you, yours will come sir, ypetryna, I'm not up, let me see if I can get an addy for you....

rrumba wrote:



Gonna be a couple days Roger. Laid up with a bad knee. Should be out by Saturday
corey sellers
10 years ago
Bsadler I will be your huckleberry I got you get it out friday
rrumba
10 years ago

Gonna be a couple days Roger. Laid up with a bad knee. Should be out by Saturday

dharbolt wrote:



No sweat, hope you heal quick.

As if 1 accident and a surgery want enough, I get hit again while recovering from surgery the other day.... Now going backwards in healing, so I understand and REMEMBER the RULES, you sneak
dharbolt
10 years ago

No sweat, hope you heal quick.

As if 1 accident and a surgery want enough, I get hit again while recovering from surgery the other day.... Now going backwards in healing, so I understand and REMEMBER the RULES, you sneak

rrumba wrote:



What are these rules you speak of? I picked you up fair and square i'm following the rules 🙂
iwantyourears
10 years ago
gummy's package will be on it's way in the morning... 9405803699300308562101

I'll take whoever is up just pm me who it is an address .

Covfireman wrote:


pm sent!
frankj1
10 years ago

gummy's package will be on it's way in the morning... 9405803699300308562101


pm sent!

iwantyourears wrote:


what are you planning to do with our rears?
bsadler
10 years ago
Corey please disregard the empty boasting. I'm all talk.
Jrc02005
10 years ago
Outrage and such
bsadler
10 years ago
FRIDAY? Out by Friday is completely unacceptable I will be completely out of cigars by then. What am I supposed to do? What will I do with my outrage???

Oh yeah


NO LIST OUTRAGE!!!!
gummy jones
10 years ago
silly noob

no lists here

just ?'s
bsadler
10 years ago
All forms of out rage

no list out rage
no question outrage
political outrage
cutting in line outrage


just ask the D@#$% QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!
gummy jones
10 years ago
us noopies get worked up pretty easy
#-o
rrumba
10 years ago



FRIDAY? Out by Friday is completely unacceptable I will be completely out of cigars by then. What am I supposed to do? What will I do with my outrage???

bsadler wrote:




WELL WELL WELL, doesn't get any better than when you admit YOURSELF that you are LOW. sounds like a run is needing to be started
bsadler
10 years ago
Eu não falo inglês? por favor, não me odeia.

Um... English is not my first language I don't think I should be punished for my diverse upbringing. ](*,)
There has never been a run on the Sadler home and we don't need one now.

I don't have a coolador so anything that wont fit in my "mini" cabinet humidor will just sit in the garage, dry out and rot.... no one wants that.

](*,)](*,)](*,)
SMOKEYOU
10 years ago
kaszkiet
10 years ago
NO QUESTION OUTRAGE!!!!!
ajerrils
10 years ago
[ram27bat] No question outrage!!! 🐴
bsadler
10 years ago
NO QUESTION OUTRAGE

He has posted but is purposefully failing to ask the question maybe we need to start a run on him.
Users browsing this topic