corey sellers
10 years ago
RRumba who's addy do you want hehe
rrumba
10 years ago

RRumba who's addy do you want hehe

corey sellers wrote:




your's you azzzzzzzzzzzzzhat...... dont make me have to initiate another, i mean, a bombing run on you
corey sellers
10 years ago
bsadler
10 years ago
Time to bomb corey.... And Rrumba
corey sellers
10 years ago
Oh hush your mouth
NapalmMan67
10 years ago

I'll send Harvey smokes. PM Addy.

ajerrils wrote:





PMs
bsadler
10 years ago
Well you guys keep going at each other. I'm just trying to even out the playing field
mlangphi
10 years ago
I'm lost . . .
NapalmMan67
10 years ago

your's you azzzzzzzzzzzzzhat...... dont make me have to initiate another, i mean, a bombing run on you

rrumba wrote:




You two GA boys could probably just use carrier pigeon as close as you are to each other.
corey sellers
10 years ago
Yeah probably 4 hours apart
dharbolt
10 years ago
Not only do you noods smell but ur werdy too
dharbolt
10 years ago
Not only do you noods smell but ur werdy too
rrumba
10 years ago

Not only do you noods smell but ur werdy too

dharbolt wrote:




this from another noop.... ya dink
rrumba
10 years ago


for the azzhat above that goes by Corey Sellers 9405503699300393927501
corey sellers
dharbolt
10 years ago

this from another noop.... ya dink

rrumba wrote:




LOL I Was wondering how long it was going to take to get called out
gummy jones
10 years ago

LOL I Was wondering how long it was going to take to get called out

dharbolt wrote:



the emperor isnt wearing any clothes [whip]
corey sellers
10 years ago
Got some packages out today

Bsadler 9505 5124 3468 6260 0138 57

Ajerrils 9505 5124 3468 6260 0138 40

Should both land on Monday hope you enjoy
SMOKEYOU
10 years ago
Got 2 out as well....

9500116163686260038591 mlangphi
9500116163686260038607 Corey sellers
corey sellers
10 years ago
I see how this is going now at least I know thank you brother by now we should have some different smokes at one time I think I had half of your humi and you had half mine payback will come
Users browsing this topic