NapalmMan67
10 years ago
Tracking number is not found...



:-k
SMOKEYOU
10 years ago
Oops will get the right number when I get home. Hopefully it just took an extra day to get there.
SMOKEYOU
10 years ago
I forgot the 9500 in the beginning but it's 9500116163686260038584
SMOKEYOU
10 years ago
It was there yesterday.
Covfireman
10 years ago
I have it . I'll post my puts and takes when I wake up in a bit . To many hard choices to make .
Hmhaines
10 years ago
Sounds good!
Covfireman
10 years ago
OK waking up isn't my specialty. Lol .I'm sorry I have crs .

My proposed puts and takes . I'll send when approved.


Takes
LFD double ligero
Undercrown shade
Members only exclusive
Aging Room quattro
Hoya de Monterey cc


Puts

My father LB
LFD airbender
My father LA
H Uppman magnum 46 cc
LG SB-VI
SMOKEYOU
10 years ago
Can you send it back to me first I think I forgot something inside?
SMOKEYOU
10 years ago
corey sellers
10 years ago
Jrc02005
10 years ago
mlangphi
10 years ago
gummy jones
10 years ago
dharbolt
10 years ago
So the end destination of this pass is my mailbox right?
shaun341
10 years ago
Only if you live here

OpFTH
29456 Groesbeck Hwy
Roseville MI 48066
corey sellers
10 years ago
Yeah cause I am last and we will go to a bigger box that I would like to see full of smokes
Dspills
10 years ago
shaun341
10 years ago
Looks good send it along
dharbolt
10 years ago

Only if you live here

OpFTH
29456 Groesbeck Hwy
Roseville MI 48066

shaun341 wrote:



Well played
Covfireman
10 years ago
On its way to AR

9500 1100 5971 6270 0157 35
Users browsing this topic