SMOKEYOU
10 years ago
It should be new stuff.
corey sellers
10 years ago
I know it will be great
SMOKEYOU
10 years ago
No ? Outrage.
corey sellers
10 years ago
Who's up ask the ??????????? Already
Covfireman
10 years ago
It took me an extra few days sorry on the way 9505 5100 5973 6260 9505 5100 5973 6260 10132 47 .



SMOKEYOU
10 years ago

I got you


Now my turn





Who would love to send Jrc some of there great smokes
Since he started this shiat on me


Oh I forgot about RRumba got involved also
Just remember I am going to the PO tomorrow



Bahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhajahajajjajahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahabahahahhahahahahabahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahhahahhahhahahahahah

corey sellers wrote:



I'm pretty sure it's jrc
corey sellers
10 years ago
With out a doubt C'mon noobs get himcause he is getting low
bsadler
10 years ago
Corey you think every one is low

JRC ask the question
!!!Outrage!!!
corey sellers
10 years ago
Just you and RRumba at the current time
corey sellers
10 years ago
But working on that
bsadler
10 years ago
I think you are low and in denial.

I motion whoever picks up JRC should pass to you.

Can I get a seccond?

Or maybe if he asks the question I will just take care of it myself [frypan]
corey sellers
10 years ago
I am good for now got enough already coming
corey sellers
10 years ago
You are already trading a phone for smokes what will be next if you are low just say so there are people to help with this

🇨🇮

corey sellers
10 years ago
Just sayin

8-[
SMOKEYOU
10 years ago
I heard BsAdler is down to 5vegas maduro and a samsung s4.
dharbolt
10 years ago

Corey you think every one is low

JRC ask the question
!!!Outrage!!!

bsadler wrote:



Don't have to ask it the turn is gifted... fire away
dharbolt
10 years ago
Corey already asked it for him
gummy jones
10 years ago
just got iwantyourears' package
pretty fantastic assortment of mostly never hads
i mean really, like 12 cigars
completely unnecessary

oliva mb3 - enjoy these
alec bradley black market filthy hooligan - nh
room 101 johnny tobacconaut - nh
camacho pre embargo - haven't had one in a while
smoking monk imperial stout - nh
rp freedom - nh
la aurora preferidos saphire - nh this one
diesel - always have trouble telling them apart, not sure which this is
san lotano habano - nh
ave maria - this thing is a monster
mow ruination - enjoy these
camacho diploma - nh

[bombed]
Jrc02005
10 years ago

I got you


Now my turn





Who would love to send Jrc some of there great smokes
Since he started this shiat on me

corey sellers wrote:



Wow I totally missed that.
rrumba
10 years ago


So what dink is up
Users browsing this topic