SMOKEYOU
10 years ago
Napalm Pib came in....

Henry clAy tattoo
Aging Room f59 Quattro
Lfd I am not certain of
Lfd double ligero firecracker
Ryj short church(cc)
AF classic

Thanks for the pick up Ron.
mlangphi
10 years ago

Who wants to send me some smokes?

corey sellers wrote:



Are you low again Corey?!?!?!
mlangphi
10 years ago

Who wants to send me some smokes?

corey sellers wrote:



And, I can pick you up.
Jrc02005
10 years ago
9505 5110 0091 6267 0075 36
SMOKEYOU
10 years ago
I picked an animal cracker 550 at shpo. The after work special!
SMOKEYOU
10 years ago
Oh yeah, outrage. Friggin outrage!
mlangphi
10 years ago
Trusting n00bs without a tracking number? Tsk, tsk SMOKEYOU. But, have it your way . . .

Who wants to send me some smokes?
Jrc02005
10 years ago
Gummy's package landed last night, got a chance to get into today. Got to say, awesome selection. Some I really like, and some I haven't had but look great.

Nica Rustica - great anytime smoke
5 vegas A - nh
Perdomo lot 23 - nh, been meaning to try
Perdomo champagne - love these in the am
MB3 - great smoke
Jericho Hill - been on my list
Saison 2011 - solid smoke
Tatuaje Havana VI - nh, been wanting to try
Kristofferson Galerones Ceniza De Plata - This one intrigues me most of all. Looks and smell great.

Can't wait to light these up, thanks Jim.
SMOKEYOU
10 years ago

Trusting n00bs without a tracking number? Tsk, tsk SMOKEYOU. But, have it your way . . .

Who wants to send me some smokes?

mlangphi wrote:



You sir are a nood. You done lost your cherry!
gummy jones
10 years ago

Gummy's package landed last night, got a chance to get into today. Got to say, awesome selection. Some I really like, and some I haven't had but look great.

Nica Rustica - great anytime smoke
5 vegas A - nh
Perdomo lot 23 - nh, been meaning to try
Perdomo champagne - love these in the am
MB3 - great smoke
Jericho Hill - been on my list
Saison 2011 - solid smoke
Tatuaje Havana VI - nh, been wanting to try
Kristofferson Galerones Ceniza De Plata - This one intrigues me most of all. Looks and smell great.

Can't wait to light these up, thanks Jim.

Jrc02005 wrote:



5 vegas is a AAA - the only decent stick in the series imo.
corey sellers
10 years ago
JRC got your package today definitely worth the wait thank you for all the great smokes not had but one never had a Liga privada except for the papa fritas look forward to trying these all


Joya antano nh
Undercrown shade smoke alot of these
Perdomo champagne noir nh
Perdomo Habano corojo nh
Quesada oktober fest 2015 nh
Liga privada T52 nh
Liga privada L40 nh


Very nice hit thanks again I will definitely enjoy all of these
Mr.magoo2
10 years ago

Trusting n00bs without a tracking number? Tsk, tsk SMOKEYOU. But, have it your way . . .

Who wants to send me some smokes?

mlangphi wrote:



If you haven't been picked up yet, I got you.


Pm your addy
mlangphi
10 years ago
Thanks Magoo.

Will send it over.
rrumba
10 years ago

9500116163696267038517 Covfireman
9500116163696267038524 r????a

Who wants to send me smokes?

SMOKEYOU wrote:




Wtf???? Now sir that was unprovoked and nowhere on here was I to be picked up, especially by YOU....grrrrrrrrrr. [ram27bat]

I smell a Corey behind this one
rrumba
10 years ago

lol

nice riddle

gummy jones wrote:




So you to now gummy??, I got your number more as well..... [ram27bat]
rrumba
10 years ago

If you haven't been picked up yet, I got you.


Pm your addy

Mr.magoo2 wrote:





NO QUESTION OUTRAGE
rrumba
10 years ago

Hmmm.... Got a package from that bastage Corey sellers, will post up tomorrow when I get back in town.... Again UNPROVOKED and was not my turn you summanacameljockeysackfondler
SMOKEYOU
10 years ago

Wtf???? Now sir that was unprovoked and nowhere on here was I to be picked up, especially by YOU....grrrrrrrrrr. [ram27bat]

I smell a Corey behind this one

rrumba wrote:



🧀🧀🧀 with that whine?
gummy jones
10 years ago

So you to now gummy??, I got your number more as well..... [ram27bat]

rrumba wrote:



🐴

horse = u
mlangphi
10 years ago
Corey 9505 5000 2280 6271 0000 42 coming your way.
Users browsing this topic