corey sellers
10 years ago
Lmao hope you enjoy
corey sellers
10 years ago
corey sellers
10 years ago
Look forward to it mlangphi
SMOKEYOU
10 years ago
Great pib Corey. Couldn't resist smoking these this morning.

LADC
Shade Undercrown
Pinar del Rio oscuro
Mason Dixon North
Diesel presidente
Diesel perfecto
G. Upmann the bAnker annuity
Hammer &Sickle toro
JH Willy Lee
HU 1844 Reserve Churchill

Thanks.again.
Mr.magoo2
10 years ago
mlangphi package is live

9505 5104 4626 6272 0064 60
Mr.magoo2
10 years ago

NO QUESTION OUTRAGE

rrumba wrote:




Why whatever do you mean?

Step 1 Question was asked
Step 2 Noob responded with a request for address so smokes could be sent


I'm not going to ask until package has been mailed...



Is this not how this works?


Mr.magoo2
10 years ago
Would someone like to send me smokes?
Just Relax
10 years ago

Would someone like to send me smokes?

Mr.magoo2 wrote:



I'm in. Have no idea how this works.
gummy jones
10 years ago
get mr magoos addy and send him some cigars

post a tracking number

then ask the question yourself
NWStogie
10 years ago

I'm in. Have no idea how this works.

Just Relax wrote:



Crap. Missed my chance to jump in.

Just Relax: If you want to hang back and watch some more, I can get Mr.magoo2. If not, get on this and I can get you.
Just Relax
10 years ago

Crap. Missed my chance to jump in.

Just Relax: If you want to hang back and watch some more, I can get Mr.magoo2. If not, get on this and I can get you.

NWStogie wrote:



Your choice. You have seniority.
NWStogie
10 years ago

Your choice. You have seniority.

Just Relax wrote:



Cool! Thx.

Mr.magoo2: I've got a selection in my humi, just waiting to be re-homed. PM me your snail mail shizzle and I will get them out to you tomorrow.

Just Relax
10 years ago

Cool! Thx.

Mr.magoo2: I've got a selection in my humi, just waiting to be re-homed. PM me your snail mail shizzle and I will get them out to you tomorrow.

NWStogie wrote:



No problem!

Mr.magoo2 I am handing off to NWStogie 🇨🇮
Mr.magoo2
10 years ago
corey sellers
10 years ago
Mlangphi got your smokes today will post tomorrow
NWStogie
10 years ago
Mr.Magoo2: Going out tomorrow. 9405803699300317007198

A problem with noobs is that they have noob collections based on noob tastes. This noob has been upgrading recently. I hope you like the selection I'm sending.
rrumba
10 years ago


Sneaky bastage smokeyou had a package delivered. Will **** up tomorrow.

Gonna have to start a new coolidor now thanks to you and Corey
corey sellers
10 years ago
That was the plan to make sure you were not low
cigarlover22
10 years ago

Sneaky bastage smokeyou had a package delivered. I'm to LOW to return fire right now. So I will get you another time [ram27bat]

rrumba wrote:




Rrumba is low, any experienced bus drivers hanging around here?

corey sellers
10 years ago
Oh I think I can still drive a bus for this good cause
Users browsing this topic