opelmanta1900
10 years ago
How embarrassing for me... I'll just make a quick note in my awkward/not awkward journal...

taking a picture in front of a guy who's nixoning his Richard and then posting it online for who knows who to see = not awkward

Trolling a troll = awkward

Got it...
victor809
10 years ago
... Hey.. There was nothing awkward about that. It was totally intentional and worked perfectly. 🙂
opelmanta1900
10 years ago
Worked perfectly? I'll take your word for it cuz from the looks of the picture it looked a bit noodley...
victor809
10 years ago
Hehe.. He was furiously nixoning it too...
dstieger
10 years ago

My first wife died.

She had seminoma.

banderl wrote:



Return to forum without posting.
opelmanta1900
10 years ago

Hehe.. He was furiously nixoning it too...

victor809 wrote:


I think by definition a nixoning has to be furious...
victor809
10 years ago
Fair enough... Then he was nixoning to regulation.
opelmanta1900
10 years ago
I'm gonna have you a shirt made that says "Nixoning Regulator"
victor809
10 years ago
I'll wear it over my brony and proud shirt.
teedubbya
10 years ago
I'd vote for a brony or Nixon over our current choices
victor809
10 years ago
My mistake. The t-shirt says "brony and dashing proud"...
victor809
10 years ago
So enough about nixoning Richard's furiously and bronies... Do we assume that TCBY has now PMed banderl back apologizing for being mean in his PMs and of accusing banderl of being mean first?


That's a safe assumption, right?
opelmanta1900
10 years ago
I thought this thread was about Mexicans...
victor809
10 years ago
I heard TCBY was going to hire illegal immigrants to write his apology pm..
opelmanta1900
10 years ago
Where would you find that kind of illegal immigrant? They hang out in front of the library or something?

I was gonna wait till my death bed to do all my apology letters, but if i can just pawn them off on a hard working Latino, well then, brush up on your Spanish and make room in your inbox everyone!
banderl
10 years ago

I heard TCBY was going to hire illegal immigrants to write his apology pm..

victor809 wrote:




They would probably have a better grasp of the English language than he who can't be mentioned.
Users browsing this topic