DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

Actually, he lost because Ross Perot, who ran as an Independent, divided the conservative vote and allowed Bill Clinton to win the election with 43% of the votes cast ...

SteveS wrote:




NOPE.


He lost because Slick Willie found out about Mena, AK. Held a sitting President (with upper 80% approval ratings!) hostage and said he was going to spill the beans. He wanted the old man to step aside and show him the "ropes" and the rest is just a $hit $how that America didn't ever have to witness or be a part of.

The "pay off" was W.

Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Mr. Clinton didn't "just find out "
About MENA....
HE RAN THAT " OP " FROM DAY 1...
along with HWB and Ollie north....

THAT WAS NEVER A THREAT...
IT'S CALLED MUTUAL DESTRUCTION.
bs_kwaj
9 years ago
I have it on good authority... because I watch youtube videos... that the Bush's wanted Hillary to win so she could be the Queen of the New World Order.
delta1
9 years ago

I don't get the Michelle hate either however. It's weird.

A comment or two you don't like, rejected explanations, and a belief she hates America or is anti American while bending silly to justify others comments. Weird.

She's pretty benign to me and seems like a nice person.

teedubbya wrote:



yep, and they seem to be an All-American family...not a whiff of scandal...the type the GOP were talking about recruiting in their "autopsy" after the 2012 elections...now, not so much...
DrafterX
9 years ago
but she didn't even like being American until her husband was in charge... 😟
Buckwheat
9 years ago

I think it was from day 1. At any given time he (he was a gay artist) had a painting of her and later gwbs wife painted on the bottom of his toilet so he could piss and **** on them. Unfortunately so did I lol.

Being gay maybe he just hated bush. I honestly don't get it to this day.

teedubbya wrote:



That's just sick as chit. WTF?

I hope they both get better soon. 🌫
ZRX1200
9 years ago
He's a NWO Saudi tool, and establishment through and through......a James Baker Henry Kissinger lacky....

Users browsing this topic